• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gargoyle One said:
Because shrugging off a 10B bullet is 100% comparable to 9A weapons right?
They still will do a lot to him. And of course, this is implying Abraham can't just walk up to Goku and beat the shit out of him being that he has an utterly hilarious experience and skill advancement right?
What's not on his profile can't be brought up

Martial arts plus afterimages as reasoning against a dude who fights afterimages on a daily basis with said characters having 100 of years of experience is legit beyond conceptually legit.

@Ever: Yeah. It's what the movie was based on, although like most cases of that type, there were clear differences between the source and its adaptation. It's another book I haven't read in some years, though.

@Monarch (and whoever else): Even if we don't close this, the reasoning everyone was "FRA"ing towards has been debunked. Can't really count those votes anymore, and they were based on flimsy logic to begin with.

What's not on his profile can't be brought up

And since the stuff is on his profile, it's moot.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
@Ever: Yeah. It's what the movie was based on, although like most cases of that type, there were clear differences between the source and its adaptation. It's another book I haven't read up n some years, though.
@Monarch (and whoever else): Even if we don't close this, the reasoning everyone was "FRA"ing towards has been debunked. Can't really count those votes anymore, and they were based on flimsy logic to begin with.
Ilke I said, AP is a heavily deciding factor here.

Jesus Christ.

I said I thought Goku would win because of his martial arts capabilities, not that he had more skill or experience.

Why is everyone in this thread being so toxic?

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Yeah, and? Going by the profile, Abe is bordering on 8-C.
I couldn't tell. That's why I asked. Your assumption that I meant Goku had the advantage shows the toxicity of this thread.

Warren Valion said:
Jesus Christ.

I said I thought Goku would win because of his martial arts capabilities, not that he had more skill or experience.

Why is everyone in this thread being so toxic?
Because lol for reasons above.

I didn't say it was bad reasoning, I'm bashing FRA in general.

@ Gargoyle

Well, I'm sorry not everyone has enough time on their hands to writr a essay on why fake Sun Wukong beats a U.S. President.

Then don't vote.

And decent reasons that can be written in 30 seconds by a competent writer doesn't count as in Essay.

Gargoyle One said:
Then don't vote.
And decent reasons that can be written in 30 seconds by a competent writer doesn't count as in Essay.
We might as well use that time to be productive if all that can be said has already been stated. You bashing other users for treating this like a pass time rather than a life and death situation is jarring, and unprofessional. Ironic, considering the context

I mean...

If you need 30 seconds of your life to be productive, you have to be so insanely busy to the point that there's literally no time to even type.

And no, I'm not, I'm bashing FRA in general, it's lazy, ridiculous, and just straight up dumb.

Also, this IS a pass time, not a life or death situation.

Gargoyle One said:
I mean...
If you need 30 seconds of your life to be productive, you have to be so insanely busy to the point that there's literally no time to even type.
Some people do, and there are others who simply need more than that to come up with a good argument, especially when they've all been said. Not everyone works at the same pace.

Alright, this is getting out of hand. I'm not going to read back and figure out where the insults started, but they're not necessary. At all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back