• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About user blog

I created a user blog and in the ref part, Because multiple pieces of text must refer to the same source, I did this with "<ref name="name">Reference text</ref>". But it didn't happen no matter how much I edited it. Can someone explain the reason for this?

I created a user blog and in the ref part, Because multiple pieces of text must refer to the same source, I did this with "<ref name="name">Reference text</ref>". But it didn't happen no matter how much I edited it. Can someone explain the reason for this?
It should be like this <ref name="Chapter 722">Chapter 722</ref> for the first part.
When you're onto the second reference it should look like this <ref name="Chapter 722"/>

It should be like this <ref name="Chapter 722">Chapter 722</ref> for the first part.
When you're onto the second reference it should look like this <ref name="Chapter 722"/>
Yep, but I did like this: <ref name="Chapter 350">Lord of the Mysteries Chapter 350<ref/>" should i have to do like u?

Yep, but I did like this: <ref name="Chapter 350">Lord of the Mysteries Chapter 350<ref/>" should i have to do like u?
I think you should just put both the same, with the full text. So yours should look like
<ref name="Lord of the Mysteries Chapter 350">Lord of the Mysteries Chapter 350<ref/>

Back