• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pedonar

Username Only
The scans got some information about dark matter and things that I don’t understand about spirits. If you have the time to read the scan, could you determine if it can be used for FTL? Additionally, does it scale to any AP , or is it not related?

And for the second scan, it is unclear what is meant by mentioning the universe, Aristotle, and Plato. Does this imply that manipulating spirits is part of concept manipulation? The writer also mentioned that fire spirit is actually electromagnetic waves, so can this be used for for sol speed feats?

It doesnt seem to say anywhere that he is faster than light only that it "phases it". Nowhere is stated that the demon king is the dark matter that composes 27% of the universe or that he can control it or destroy it.

It seems to suggest that the spirits embody a concept which is abstract existance, which with further context likely brings concept manipulation to the table, but you still need to prove they can control the concept itself by changing it or destroying it.

It doesnt seem to say anywhere that he is faster than light only that it "phases it". Nowhere is stated that the demon king is the dark matter that composes 27% of the universe or that he can control it or destroy it.

It seems to suggest that the spirits embody a concept which is abstract existance, which with further context likely brings concept manipulation to the table, but you still need to prove they can control the concept itself by changing it or destroying it.
Ok and the electromagnetic waves part can be used as sol right ?

Whoever can use them can have SoL attack speed normally, as long as it is not magic based otherwise you would have to prove that it still has SoL speed even if made by magic.

I rememeber Trash hero i read part of the manga, its the isekai the guy failled the conditions so he got "negative" level abilities that are absurdly OP. Does he have a page or d oyou intend on making one?

Finally found someone who knows about the manhwa and it will be nice if someone can help me with the profile 🌚

Calm down i can help but i only read part of the manga i didnt read the novel. Also you should make a thread specifically to talk about the verse and the profiles it will be easier, and maybe more people might come to help you

Calm down i can help but i only read part of the manga i didnt read the novel. Also you should make a thread specifically to talk about the verse and the profiles it will be easier, and maybe more people might come to help you
🫡

Back