• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About the World Tree calc

Madara took a heavy beating from tailed beasts even without Susanoo.

Naruto once tanked his incomplete FRS.Pain was able to tank attacks from 6 tailed Naruto.Edo Nagato tanked Bee's lariat and was fine.

Taild Beasts can tank their own BBs casualy and Madara's Limbo K.O all bijuus in a matter of seconds,physically.

Boil realease is a special technique that allows to release all chakra at once if I am not mistaken.And it doesn't last long.

Dzhindzholia said:
Madara took a heavy beating from tailed beasts even without Susanoo.

Naruto once tanked his incomplete FRS.Pain was able to tank attacks from 6 tailed Naruto.Edo Nagato tanked Bee's lariat and was fine.

Taild Beasts can tank their own BBs casualy and Madara's Limbo K.O all bijuus in a matter of seconds,physically.
Madara was in Sage Mode so that isn't supporting much given it boosted his physical abilities.

I do not remember Naruto tanking his incomplete FRS but that's ok, Pain members died died from Rasengans and I don't remember him physically taking any attacks from 6 Tails Naruto even tho this isn't backing up what this discussion is about. Nagato tanking Bee's Lariat is fine but again, this discussion is about tanking Ninjutsu, not Physical attacks

Bijiu tanking their TBB's are ok but Madara's Limbo clone only knocked them back, it didn't knock them out cold from what I can remember.

Re opening this because there seems to be a problem with the trees height.

We have a problem here.

Madara also scales from that feat,and he certainly can't be high 6-A since he was stated to be approach Hagoromo's powers who is now 500+ Zetatons.I think there should be a thread for it but I don't want to handle it.

atleast we can scale madara(without god tree) to sasuke and naruto moon lifting feats which low is 5-B or just put him 5-B

I doubt that.

Guy scales to One Rinnegan Madara without Shinjuu (We don't have a key for him) who in turn scales from Obito who is high 6-A via two calcs.

And First Form Madara is being proposed to be upped to 5-B.

First form is the one that doesn't have the Shinju absorbed which is the one that scales to Juubito

I see. Well, Dzhin was proposing to have another 5-B key for Maddy, IIRC

Hagoromo said Madara without Shinju approaching his power but in the explanation (Was stated to be trying to get close to Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki's power) says it but it dishonest (if it directly translated from Japanese I have nothing to say about it) at the same time with ''trying because in the viz there is no such word .

Mindovin said:
Hagoromo said Madara without Shinju approaching his power but in the explanation (Was stated to be trying to get close to Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki's power) says it but it dishonest (if it directly translated from Japanese I have nothing to say about it) at the same time with ''trying because in the viz there is no such word .
Yeah. First form Rikudo Madara is on Hagoromo Tier.

Yooo I did hear somewhere that Sasuke states that when he first used sharingan agaisnt Haku his strength had increased

@TFO

Hagoromo mentions Indra's power, Ten-Tails' power and says Madara approaching his power.

You could say (and I wholeheartedly agree with it) about Madara trying to attain Kaguya's power is simply he trying to awaken Rinnesharingan and activate IT but it doesn't work with Hagoromo's power.

Mindovin said:
@TFO

Hagoromo mentions Indra's power, Ten-Tails' power and says Madara approaching his power.

You could say (and I wholeheartedly agree with it) about Madara trying to attain Kaguya's power is simply he trying to awaken Rinnesharingan and activate IT but it doesn't work with Hagoromo's power.
Except the Databook outright clarifies the statement of meaning obtaining Hagoromo's power set. Literally, and it is backed up by the statement of Madara trying to achieve Kaguya's power set.

Back