• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About the OmniTrix scanning DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Ben with the OmniTrix can scan Aliens DNA so does that Mean Ben can scan Anything that does have a DNA like: Beyonder, superman, thanos, goku, living tribunal,....?

Superman, base Thanos, and likely Goku maybe.

Living Tribunal and Beyonder is an Not Limit Fallacy to the max.

Anything within what the Omnitrix has been shown to handle in the show; so no Tier 1s or 0s but anything else should be fair game.

Planck69 said:
Anything within what the Omnitrix has been shown to handle in the show; so no Tier 1s or 0s but anything else should be fair game.
No I still desagree, I still don't see how scanning a DNA has anything to do with the tier

Ever heard of NLF? This DNA is of beings infinitely beyond anything that exists in Ben 10. Why are we assuming that he can copy their powers without feats?

Maybe because again scanning a DNA has nothing to do with your tier, ben for example can just copy the DNA of Superman into his watch than he transform into one of his species it simple as that it has nothing to do with your tier

Badri stop please I made one joke in the Machina thread about biological manipulation but please don't make threads about Ben scanning higher-dimensional beings. If their DNA is explicitly the same as a lower-dimensional being and they aren't too large (or an avatar) to scan in the first place then yeah the Omnitrix could scan them (I have yet to see any higher dimensional being who fits that criteria) but since their powers most likely aren't granted by their DNA in the first place it doesn't matter.

Greenshifter said:
Badri stop please I made one joke in the Machina thread about biological manipulation but please don't make threads about Ben scanning higher-dimensional beings. If their DNA is explicitly the same as a lower-dimensional being and they aren't too large (or an avatar) to scan in the first place then yeah the Omnitrix could scan them (I have yet to see any higher dimensional being who fits that criteria) but since their powers most likely aren't granted by their DNA in the first place it doesn't matter.
??? I didn't do that because of what you saied in Alien x vs Machina thread lol

@Green but anyway since you are saying that the OmniTrix can scan only lower d'immentional existence, does that mean Ben can't scan some of tier 1 characters? I mean does every tier 1 characters has a Higer dimentional level existence?

Not necessarily but yeah for now Ben can't scan tier 1 characters. Maybe if they just have tier 1 AP and Dura and aren't actually tier 1 when it comes to dimensional existence but chances are pretty slim that their power comes from their DNA.

Greenshifter said:
Not necessarily but yeah for now Ben can't scan tier 1 characters. Maybe if they just have tier 1 AP and Dura and aren't actually tier 1 when it comes to dimensional existence but chances are pretty slim that their power comes from their DNA.
I see and what about strange visitor superman and Dr manathan? I mean they are tier 1 but the Higer dimentional existence thing is not written in theire profile

I don't think there's a single Tier 1 that isn't physically infinitely larger than 4-D space-time.

Thanos and Thor

what about Dr manathan and strange visitor superman??, the Higer dimentional existence thing is not written on theire profile

Doctor Manhattan crossed my mind and that's a very hard maybe, Strange visitor probably not since he physically goes to a higher dimension. Tho if Ben scans regular Superman's DNA and does the same stuff Superman did to become Strange Visitor then maybe...?

Thor's is not that much genetic and more of magical heritage of being an hybrid Norse-Elder God with somehow limitless potential.

Greenshifter said:
Even if there was a Tier one character with a 3 dimensional body whose abilities are granted because hes from the race of 3dimensional aliens with 1A powers, it would still be a massive nlf to even assume that the Omnitrix can replicate those powers. We are talking about multiple magnitudes of infinites between the highest feat in Ben 10 and those in Tier 1 verses.

Even if there was a Tier one character with a 3 dimensional body whose abilities are granted because hes from the race of 3dimensional aliens with 1A powers, it would still be a massive nlf to even assume that the Omnitrix can replicate those powers. We are talking about multiple magnitudes of infinites between the highest feat in Ben 10 and those in Tier 1 verses.

We already talked about this, scanning a DNA has nothing to do with your AP, the OmniTrix can still scan begins that are physically 3D to 4D end of story

DeathstroketheHedgehog said:
Scanning has nothing to do with AP.

But creating something with that power level has a lot to do with AP.
what I'm trying to say is that if you scan a character power than yes this has a thing to do with your AP but scanning a character power by copying his DNA and become the same species as this character with its power and abilityes isn't the same thing

Alright Son, at this point youre just pretending to be dense.

There are 0 feats of scaning beings of such magnitudes.

There are 0 feats of replicating beings of such magnitudes.

Heck even worse, there are 0 beings of such magnitudes even existing in the entire verse.

Multiple different, unrelated persons told you the same thing over and over again, it amazes me that you can still parrot the same argument over and over again.

@Death Well because I didn't really understand your second argument lol and I really don't have the time to respond anyway so I've decided to make it clear for you the OmniTrix work by just Copy and past the DNA into the watch Than the OmniTrix will evolue the DNA to transform Ben into the specific character with its power and abilityes

First Witch said:
Alright Son, at this point youre just pretending to be dense.

There are 0 feats of scaning beings of such magnitudes.

There are 0 feats of replicating beings of such magnitudes.

Heck even worse, there are 0 beings of such magnitudes even existing in the entire verse.

Multiple different, unrelated persons told you the same thing over and over again, it amazes me that you can still parrot the same argument over and over again.
Because you don't need a god Damm feat of scanning a ******* DNA especially THAT scanning DNA Ôëá GOD DAMM AP

You have repeat the same argument and we adressed it over and over again.

Genetics shouldn't matter at all when those beings' genetics become qualtively more higher/complex than your avarage 3-D being.

The point of DNA, and overall Matter and Energy, turns complety redundant when we talking about of such as high magnitute.

Nice, you adressed the first point. (In another blatant nlf answer by repeating the same argument again without proofs and feats but alright)

Now adress the other 2

Since the question has been answered, should I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back