• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About the Koitern

Nehz_XZX

He/Him
VS Battles
Content Moderator
I've noticed that SCP-173's profile's third key lists Higher-Dimensional Manipulation and Power Nullification but mentions nothing about it having the powers from the previous key like the Extended Canon key does. Is that supposed to be like that?

It supossed to be have all previous key's abillity like 682 does, probably someone forgot to noted that.

It supossed to be have all previous key's abillity like 682 does, probably someone forgot to noted that.
Is that so? I was curious if there was any particular reason for that. If there isn't, then that should probably be changed but I'd prefer getting more input for that sort of thing.

Rip for this verse supporters ☠️

I was looking crt for/related to koitern but found nothing. And if you looking at 682, they both are have the same thing for having true-form and vessel, also true-form 682 never explicitly mentioned to have every previous ability too.

So the most plausible reason is someone forgot to write that.

Rip for this verse supporters ☠️

I was looking crt for/related to koitern but found nothing. And if you looking at 682, they both are have the same thing for having true-form and vessel, also true-form 682 never explicitly mentioned to have every previous ability too.

So the most plausible reason is someone forgot to write that.
I've looked at SCP-682's profile and it doesn't seem to have a separate tab for its true form in the Powers and Abilities section.

I've looked at SCP-682's profile and it doesn't seem to have a separate tab for its true form in the Powers and Abilities section.
682 ever had his trueform tab ability but after the CRT for SCP-6820 came out, it got deleted. I don't really remember why, probably because some inconsistency to his trueform scaling.

682 ever had his trueform tab ability but after the CRT for SCP-6820 came out, it got deleted. I don't really remember why, probably because some inconsistency to his trueform scaling.
Okay.

I think you can apply the fix lol
Can't, page is locked.
I made the change. If there was in fact a reason for why the Koitern key previously didn't have all previous powers, then someone can bring that up later though a character just having Higher Dimensional Manipulation and Power Nullification in a key that should be superior to the other keys, which have a number of abilities other than the ones just mentioned, while also having Speed, Lifting Strength, Striking Strength, Durability and Stamina far beyond the threshold for Superhuman Physical Characteristics is really hard to imagine.

Back