• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About the Justice League Team canon

Which versions of each Justice League team member is the current canon that we see a lot in movies, games, etc these days?

Thanks for reading

Really, it depends.

But right now, the most commonly occurring founding JL consists of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Aquaman, Cyborg, and Green Lantern.

Reppuzan said:
Really, it depends.
But right now, the most commonly occurring founding JL consists of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Aquaman, Cyborg, and Green Lantern.
What I meant is I know it's from Post-Crisis. Is it Post-Flashpoint or another version?

@Adam

This is the Post-Flashpoint/New 52 and Rebirth version.

Post-Crisis consisted of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, and Martian Manhunter and sometimes Aquaman.

Reppuzan said:
@Adam
This is the Post-Flashpoint/New 52 and Rebirth version.

Post-Crisis consisted of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, and Martian Manhunter and sometimes Aquaman.
Okay. Which one is the most recent out of the 3 versions that you mentioned?

I usually assume that the most recent is the current canon that we go by when we watch DC movies.

@Adam

Again, there's no strictly defined canon on who's on the Justice League.

Hell, Batman started his own separate Justice League in the current Rebirth comics consisting of Lobo, Black Canary, Vixen, The Ray, The Atom, and Killer Frost.

But yes, the current DC Movie Justice League is the first one I mentioned: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Cyborg, Green Lantern, and Aquaman.

Back