• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I just went through it and It needs to be asked.

WTF.

Eric is as High 5-A on the games because he fought against the new kid

Stan is at least 9-A on the game because he fought against the new kid

Kyle is low 7-B on the games because he fought himself and is comparable to Jimmy.

The New kid is low 7-B from powerscaling with Jimmy and the same deal with Butters and Wendy.

So, who is getting downgraded here or upgraded?

Would be okay if I updated this?

I also have to mention that Butters should have life manipulation via life draining, statistic amplification to defense via chaos cloak, electricity manipulation via chaos blasts, summoning the giant hammer and those minions of his, not to forget reality warp, status effect inducement via confusion and superhuman physical characteristics.

To Wendy, it should be added superhuman physical characteristics, Technological manipulation (Via her hacking), stats decrease via her hacking as well, and knowledge hand to hand.

To Kyle should be put telekinesis (He blew up the lightbulb as he screamed against a bunch of faux psychics, summoning the array of arrows and his brother, wind manipulation, not elemental manipulation, energy beam (Via Human kite lasers), healing.

That's it for now, I think, will update tomorrow if more is needed

It looks like Eric is scaled from an old version of New Kid's stats, which were dwarf star at one point.

Yes, I think that all characters scaled from the new kid should currently be Low 7-B. Somebody forgot to update them.

CursedGentleman said:
Would be okay if I updated this?
I also have to mention that Butters should have life manipulation via life draining, statistic amplification to defense via chaos cloak, electricity manipulation via chaos blasts, summoning the giant hammer and those minions of his, not to forget reality warp, status effect inducement via confusion and superhuman physical characteristics.

To Wendy, it should be added superhuman physical characteristics, Technological manipulation (Via her hacking), stats decrease via her hacking as well, and knowledge hand to hand.

To Kyle should be put telekinesis (He blew up the lightbulb as he screamed against a bunch of faux psychics, summoning the array of arrows and his brother, wind manipulation, not elemental manipulation, energy beam (Via Human kite lasers), healing.

That's it for now, I think, will update tomorrow if more is needed
copy pasting this from thread I made but Kyle became universal+ in one episode

In the episode "Tooth Fairy Tats 2000" due to questioning his excistance for most of the episode, Kyle temporarily becomes "Everywhere yet nowhere" "Nothing and everything"

Powers he directly shows during this state include space-time manipulation, shapeshifting and omnipresence. However it only lasts for around 30 seconds.

Taking what he said literally, Kyle temporily became probably around 2-C

So my questions are. What tier do you think he is at this moment, and should it be included? I mean Rose Tyler has Bad Wolf as part of her profile, and that lasted 2-3 minutes.

Bad Wolf was a major plot point that the series had been leading up to, but I prefer not to include extremely temporary statistics in general, especially if we do not know if something is strictly going on in a character's imagination.

Do you have the time to correct the profiles soon?

Now only Stan and Eric need to be fixed.

Would appreciate if anyone else fixed those, since I have some stuff to do and I won't be online for the rest of the day.

I am too busy, sorry, but you can handle them tomorrow if you wish.

Now I think that I fixed them all.

But I need to ask, is there a page for Satan (South Park), because if there is, we could make a key for possessed Stan

Thanks, but I had to consistently clean up your edits a lot, so please be more careful in the future.

I do not know if we have a page for South Park Satan, no.

Back