• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About SCP situation on this Wiki

Can anyone tell me the specific reason why SCP verse could be removed from this Wiki?

I mean what problem did it threaten to get deleted

A vauge "no internet" rule, I don't really agree with it myself, same rule thst pervents creepy pastas,

It was allowed because people aurge the reason for the rule (lack of quality control) didn't apply to scp sense there is a filter fo quality.

Alot of people don't like it existing (because internet)

A vauge "no internet" rule, I don't really agree with it myself, same rule thst pervents creepy pastas,

It was allowed because people aurge the reason for the rule (lack of quality control) didn't apply to scp sense there is a filter fo quality.

Alot of people don't like it existing (because internet)
Granted this is just from the last I heard about this situation, which was a few years ago, there seem to be alot more "internet" things on the wiki now, tho there was always an exception for "being popular" (which was why ruby was allowed...)

If i had to gusee, people don't like it right now, because they believe it lacks a conscsive cannon

If i had to gusee, people don't like it right now, because they believe it lacks a conscsive cannon
Its the other way around actually.
Right now, authors at the scp wiki create their own canon and storyline, so the term "there's no canon in scp" basically does not exist anymore.

If I had a guess, they started to dislike SCP when the verse become tier 0.
Because, as far as I remember, they're somewhat neutral when SCP was 1-B years ago

I remember this not being a problem anymore as the wardokman explained about SCP canon.

The reason I see the most is that some SCP authors are considered power mad, although I don't know if this claim has any concrete evidence.

But I feel something like this shouldn't be enough to remove this verse from this Wiki right?

I remember this not being a problem anymore as the wardokman explained about SCP canon.

The reason I see the most is that some SCP authors are considered power mad, although I don't know if this claim has any concrete evidence.

But I feel something like this shouldn't be enough to remove this verse from this Wiki right?
It probably isn't, and hopefully won't be removed

Not really, the way I look it, most high tier SCPs on the wiki and their abilities are standard for most of tier 1 and 0. Hell, most of them doesnt even have TD3 and complicated haxes, beside the narrative stuff.

I believe the reason is the fact that evidence came up of SCP authors being blatant powerscalers and apparently some were members of this wiki but you didn't hear that from me and don't ask about it, i know slightly more than you in that regard

I believe the reason is the fact that evidence came up of SCP authors being blatant powerscalers and apparently some were members of this wiki but you didn't hear that from me and don't ask about it, i know slightly more than you in that regard
I mean, tibia honest i do have a wikidot account specifically for SCP and RPC, and do plan to write one at some point.

Does the fact me having an account both here and wikidot really throw a monkey wrench in it's existence on this site? personally i dont think so. maybe people have different opinions on that though.

regarding some writers being powerscales, L bozo imagine being a powerscaler????

Blantant power scalers
Literally making fun of this wiki, thinking powerscaling are dumb.
Some of them doesnt even like their fictional characters being compared to other fictions

Yeah, sure.

Look man i am only making judgements from some screenshots i've seen and other things from people im on good terms with. Things can be different from what is on the outside so just saying "yeah sure" won't change what might go on with the verse in the future.

Back