• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Pit's speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaltias

VS Battles
Retired
So, Pit's speed is "Massively Hypersonic (He can run faster than a lighting bolt)"

But lightning bolts are MHS+, so he is actually slower, or he needs to be upgraded to MHS+?

I think that an upgrade makes sense in this case, although other Kid Icarus characters are probably scaled from him.

I think that what is intended here is that he actually moves faster than the lightning bolt itself.

Since Phosphora turned into a true lightning bolt and Hades likely travelled at impressive speed, i could upgrade them.

We need to know if it was travelling at mftl+ speeds, if yes it would scale to reactions only.

I mean, i'm not familiar enough with the verse to know if he outran the bolt or dodged it (especially because there is no scan).

What I meant is that as it stands right now, the speed reasoning and the speed itself don't match, so one of the two needs to be changed. Which one, I don't know

Then the things that needs to be edited is the reasoning, probably. The feat does look MHS

Pretty sure that it's combat speed. He dodged three in quick succession. And his travel speed is MFTL+

During the battle he moves at the same speed while dodging and while running iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back