• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About our Attack Potency chart

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So i've had a talk with Everlasting about our use of having an attack potency page here. He made a point of sorts on weather we even need an Attack Potency page cause unlike VS Battles, here we scale our characters tiers based on feats they've done in their own respective verses.

So whatt are y'all's opinion on this? Should we keep the AP page or just take it out? If it's the latter, i'll have to adjust the character tiering page to match VS Battles new AP chart then. If it's the former, then i guess it can stay but the old chart still needs to be changed though. If we do keep it, it can help you or anyone here in case you may possibly want to do a calc for your verse.

Should we delete the AP chart we have?

Yes

No

The poll was created at 04:09 on January 5, 2016, and so far 11 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...

AP charts have their uses, but here it's... honestly kinda not all that useful due to the points you brought up.

Promestein said:
AP charts have their uses, but here it's... honestly kinda not all that useful due to the points you brought up.
Well Everlasting actually made a point cause while i do like the use of having the AP chart around, our characters tiers and AP are based on our verses feats rather than through energy scaling.

Hmm...i never understood why we even needed this though?

I like the AP chart too, but, yeah. The AP chart's energy levels aren't very necessary when everything is feat based and not calc based.

I dunno.

I don't really understand what the point of taking it down would be, to be honest. Its not like it's obstructing anything.

Promestein said:
I like the AP chart too, but, yeah. The AP chart's energy levels aren't very necessary when everything is feat based and not calc based.
I dunno.
Right? If anything, i'll wait and see what the others think of this. I think either way, i'll update our character tiering page here to match Kavpeny's revised page.

ThePerpetual said:
I don't really understand what the point of taking it down would be, to be honest. Its not like it's obstructing anything.
Perhaps.

Hmm...no, technically you do not require an AP chart.

However, having a page as useful as AP chart does not seem harmful to me. And someday in the future, someone might create a character/verse which requires a calc, in which case you would need the chart.

To summarize: The chart is harmless at present, and may provide useful in the future. The way I see it, it's better to keep the AP chart.

Lord Kavpeny said:
Hmm...no, technically you do not require an AP chart.
However, having a page as useful as AP chart does not seem harmful to me. And someday in the future, someone might create a character/verse which requires a calc, in which case you would need the chart.

To summarize: The chart is harmless at present, and may provide useful in the future. The way I see it, it's better to keep the AP chart.
Well i'm actually not against having it here, Kavpeny. By which case, i'll probably keep it but i really need to see what other really think about this first at the very least.

there is a good side and bad size if you delete size the good size? people might not gonna confused of AoE attack and Ap attack and the bad size is people is confused if find attack that are not included in every category except AP

So it's 7 for for no, 2 for yes. Well that's basically just enough to say that we can keep the AP chart then, eh?

Alright, i guess i can close this for good now since we're now just going to have to keep this here then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back