• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Meliodas's Power Nullification

Escanor was able to regen from Hellblaze,isnt that mean that Mel's Power Nullification should removed from his profile since it not true?

Blanked said:
Power nullification is for counter vanish.
Hell blaze negates regen only.
But it not true,Hellblaze didn't negate Escanor's rege

What regen? And when did Meliodas even use hell blaze from what I saw he was using his darkness in that battle only.

Oh yeah I forgot about that. Tho in that case it looks more like Escanor simple closed the wound with his muscles rather regenerated the damage as you can still see the opening.

Due to his muscle increase.

Blanked said:
Oh yeah I forgot about that. Tho in that case it looks more like Escanor simple closed the wound with his muscles rather regenerated the damage as you can still see the opening.
Due to his muscle increase.
I have no idea what does "closed the wound with his muscles" even mean but no,this is clealy a Regenerationn,this wound not ope

Hellblaze doesn't totally negate Regenerationn otherwise Ban wouldn't have a scar, he'd have a constantly open wound.

Closed with muscles means that when Escanor's body start getting bigger the opening was getting smaller because of the muscle contraction. In fact you can still see the wound even after the wound got closed.

Blanked said:
Closed with muscles means that when Escanor's body start getting bigger the opening was getting smaller because of the muscle contraction. In fact you can still see the wound even after the wound got closed.

There is no wound,just blood that spill before on his body

The wound is of the size of the swords edge which is like a centimeter so of course you won't see anything especially with blood.

Also blood means injury. You can't loose blood without an injury.

Blanked said:
The wound is of the size of the swords edge which is like a centimeter so of course you won't see anything especially with blood.
Also blood means injury. You can't loose blood without an injury.
The blood is not from injury,it from previous attacks of Mel which just split the blood on him.

Anyway i found another sca

If you talk about that mark near his abs... calling it "Nullification" is ridiculous and laughable,leaving some tiny scars from Injuries is not Regenerationn negation

You can literally see the injury close to his abs so just as i said its muscles contraction that closed the gap, but it didn't heal the injury as it's still there.

And again you should ask people that handle NNT upgrades to get your answer and to be sure why and how is this thing handled.

With what? My explaination or the fact he should ask people that handle NNT upgrades about it Lolz.

But it not true,Hellblaze didn't negate Escanor's rege

Escanor have no regen, unless you think that Netero have regen too

Muuuuh said:
Escanor have no regen, unless you think that Netero have regen too
Wrong,Escanor has regen and we already saw that several times during the series

Back