• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Johnny Joester's Infinite rotation

Cuz it is not shown to use the energy in a destructive manner, it purely focus on inducing the spin into the objects tusk touches in order to spin them forever foen to their cells and do the other weird stuff

Cuz it is not shown to use the energy in a destructive manner, it purely focus on inducing the spin into the objects tusk touches in order to spin them forever foen to their cells and do the other weird stuff
Destructive or not, it still mentions that the "damage caused" is also likely infinite, it should exert infinite amount of energy for that, shouldn't it? Which should be enough for the qualification of H-3A

Destructive or not, it still mentions that the "damage caused" is also likely infinite, it should exert infinite amount of energy for that, shouldn't it? Which should be enough for the qualification of H-3A
Damage caused is infinite in that it doesn't stop, it's a damage over time effect.

Damage caused is infinite in that it doesn't stop, it's a damage over time effect.
"Its damage is also likely infinite" and "...should never end" are two different statements (joint by the conjunction 'and'), referring to two different attributes of the ability

Also, infinite damage over time is still infinite so I don't see the problem even in that way

"Its damage is also likely infinite" and "...should never end" are two different statements (joint by the conjunction 'and'), referring to two different attributes of the ability

Also, infinite damage over time is still infinite so I don't see the problem even in that way
The whole thing is that it has infinite rotational energy. This mean that the attack continues for an infinite amount of time, doing infinite damage. The initial hit doesn't do infinite damage.

The whole thing is that it has infinite rotational energy. This mean that the attack continues for an infinite amount of time, doing infinite damage. The initial hit doesn't do infinite damage.
So, by this can't the profile be like this :

"Unknown with the infinite rotation, likely H-3A over time"

As it does exert infinite damage and energy, just not in the initial hit.

Uh, no, they are refereing to the exact same thing, it is saying that the damage is infinite AND it never ends, aka, it can damage foes forever.

If i punch someone a hundred times, neither my ap nor they durability is worth 100 punches because the energy wasn't sent all at once, even if the damage was 100 punches

Also, AP in the wiki refers to damage done either in one hit or over the course of one second of energy transference (like absorbing electricity or spreading it x times per second), none of which apply to tusk act 4

And again, the infinite energy is very explicitly used as hax by spinning your cells, forcing the laws of physics on you, breaking through dimensional walls, sending you into another dimension and destroying your soul, it does not cause actual damage in the conventional way.

At best i can see him getting High 3-A energy generation but it wouldn't scale to AP in anyway

So, by this can't the profile be like this :

"Unknown with the infinite rotation, likely H-3A over time"

As it does exert infinite damage and energy, just not in the initial hit.
Because it requires the opponent to be affected for a literal eternity to apply all the energy, which can't even happen because the spin eventually burrows you on the ground, sends you to another dimension and erases your soul

We shouldn't give someone with infinite stamina High 3-A over time AP because they can theorically punch someone forever

Because it requires the opponent to be affected for a literal eternity to apply all the energy, which can't even happen because the spin eventually burrows you on the ground, sends you to another dimension and erases your soul

We shouldn't give someone with infinite stamina High 3-A over time AP because they can theorically punch someone forever
but doesn't it also imply that the attack possesses infinite energy, cuz to be able to demonstrate infinite damage one should have infinite energy (either if its exerted all at once or over a course of time)

Uh, no, they are refereing to the exact same thing, it is saying that the damage is infinite AND it never ends, aka, it can damage foes forever.

If i punch someone a hundred times, neither my ap nor they durability is worth 100 punches because the energy wasn't sent all at once, even if the damage was 100 punches

Also, AP in the wiki refers to damage done either in one hit or over the course of one second of energy transference (like absorbing electricity or spreading it x times per second), none of which apply to tusk act 4

And again, the infinite energy is very explicitly used as hax by spinning your cells, forcing the laws of physics on you, breaking through dimensional walls, sending you into another dimension and destroying your soul, it does not cause actual damage in the conventional way.

At best i can see him getting High 3-A energy generation but it wouldn't scale to AP in anyway
Yes, I get it now, thanks for your input

but doesn't it also imply that the attack possesses infinite energy, cuz to be able to demonstrate infinite damage one should have infinite energy (either if its exerted all at once or over a course of time)
it having infinite energy is a fact, but high 3-A is not just having energy, it is using it all at once for actual damage, tusk uses it in a purely hax fashion

It did not destroy all space of the universe, only the energy it emitted was infinite. This is the same case with the center of a black hole. with supermassive

Back