• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AidenBrooks999 said:
If Esdeath is Low 7-B scaling from Tatsumi
How can Tatsumi be Low 7-C via scaling from her?
Okay let me get into some extremes details here. I forgot to mention, Tatsumi scales to Budo too. But anyway, if you looked at Tatsumis profile and noticed the keys, you'd realize that the evolved version of Incursio matched Esdeath, a Small Town person. Now, when. He equipped Incursio this last time, he is fusing with Incursio, powering him up even more. Esdeath matched that power while having her energy sapped from controlling Ice Calvary.

Gemmysaur said:
Hello. If you're going to quote something, remove the quote that the post you're quoting quoted (if you understood that, props to you, but seriously).

Anyways, the wording itself is stupid, not the idea.
I got you.

Gemmysaur said:
Then those reasonings should be added.

Remove the Small Town level as that is overwritten by the better feat of deflecting a Small City level attack, it is still under Evolved Tatsumi anyway.
Well, looks like the Small City is coming down.

I see your meaning Kami. I can revise Tatsumi as such

Attack Potency: Building level (took down a building sized Danger Beast) | Large Building level (stronger than base. Said to only be able to take down an Evil Bird by himself if only he has it equipped) | Small Town level (matched Esdeath in combat) | Unknow, at least Small Town level

Key: Base | Incursio | Evolved Incursio | Winged Incursio

Gemmysaur said:
I'd rather we not put Wingcursio yet to not clutter the profile unecessarily.
It needs to be added as he has shown regen and now has flight. And he's still at least Small Town.

@Drellix

I would appreciate if you permanently stop spamming discussion threads with quotes. It makes them harder to follow.

You can use the "@" sign instead, as I did above.

Though I will point out that from his fight from Esdeath, he didn't show any of the damage he had taken in later chapters.
He's armored for 99% of the time. Care to give an example of this? I don't remember very well and my interwebs speed does not allow casually strolling through multiple chapters of manga.

@Kami

Changed his base durability, but what about Purge Mode punch? Do we know how strong that was?

@Gemmy

Give me a few.

We just had a thread about upgrading them why the heck would you guys downgrade them Tatsumi is fighting Shikoutazer currently who was calced at Small City Lvl he deflected the blast he's still currently evolving and getting stronger we used that to verify Esdeath was City Lvl being a High Tier in the Verse via scaling as well as her having her own feats. I don't get why you guys downgraded them again -.-

@Nibbler

First off, it was not the same shot he deflected, as pointed out by Kami. The one he deflected was not the one calced at Small City level. Therefore, Tatsumi is not small city.

That's a valid point however it's not a casual missile either. Tatsumi has shown to struggle with deflecting it Shikoutazer/The Emperor fired that attack at him hoping to destroy him but he didn't expect him to overcome his power it may not be the exact same attack but it's still got the same power behind it. But you guys are neglecting the fact Tatsumi was able to damage the Armor (before purge mode ) of course. And even afterwards when Shikoutazer evolved into Purge Mode Tatsumi tanked all the explosions of his attacks and even a Sword right through him we thought he was dead, which is when Incursio evolved again. All in All it's obvious that Tatsumi is going to Defeat Shikoutazer at the end of the battle.

Nibbler3100 said:
That's a valid point however it's not a casual missile either. Tatsumi has shown to struggle with deflecting it Shikoutazer/The Emperor fired that attack at him hoping to destroy him but he didn't expect him to overcome his power it may not be the exact same attack but it's still got the same power behind it.
If Shikoutazer did not expect that Tatsumi will block it,then why we should assume that The Emperor was serious, and not just casual, because he though that Tatsumi was weaker?

@Nibbler

Here's the holes in your theory. 1) There is no indication that those smaller blasts are near Small City level. Not in the slightest. 2) Just because Tatsumi was able to crack Shikoutazer before Purge Mode activated doesn't mean he's small City level. It means that Shikoutazer is at least Small Town level. 3) He did not tank the sword. If he did that, it would never have pieced his armor and he should have been able to get away, but he was helpless, therefore meaning he didn't tank it.

I do see your point of him tanking his attack of multiple smaller explosions. And if we did it the way you are suggesting, Tatsumi should be Island level in durability because he tanked the power of the smaller explosions, which is extreme BS.

Also, bear in mind that what Tatsumi deflected was a projectile and not an actual explosion like Shikoutazers actual shot.

Not Island level at all lmao but by tanking 1 small explosion should be at roughly small town level which has been agreed upon but now he is seen tanking not only one but about 33 of them in the newest chapter, going off simultaneously. Keep in mind that the difference from Small Town --- Small City (low end to low end) would be about 33x I counted exactly 33 of them Coincidence? I think not lol, Count them yourself here guys.

Nope because just spamming a single attack multiple times, not matter how fast, doesn't change the character's AP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back