• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About DC Multiverse

I think that the tier is due to that it was revealed that there are still infinite universes in the Multiversity series.

I can confirm. Multiple DC comics post-crisis have still claimed that there are still infinite universes.

Well, not lied. The authors simply had conflicting opinions.

That's pretty common from what I heard of DC and Marvel, so it really shouldn't be that much of a surprise.

Shouldn't there be some sort of upgrade for Darkseid considering there are places within the Bleed that Mxy isn't even capable of accessing due to being too weak, as shown in Strange Visitor?

I don't think that DC continuity is coherent enough to scale from out-of continuity stories.

I see. Nonetheless, Matt already agreed before that the Bleed does contain the 5th Dimension. I've also seen instances where they portrayed New Genesis and Heaven as being beyond time and space.

Yes, but nothing will change until he finds the time and energy to deal with this.

I'm starting to read American comics so I needed some clarification. Thanks. So, confliction is a common thing in Canon, huh? BTW, I read the Convergence and how strong is that version of Brainiac exactly? Just curious.

The authors of western superhero comics recurrently severely contradict each other and usually do not care about logical powerscaling, going by my experience.

Back