• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About DBZ and Ki

I know Ki = Energy as Chakra = Energy and Reiryoku = energy. I just want to know what makes it different from the others and why is acceptable as real energy and not the others.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
iirc chakra originates from a source (shenju i think)

but everything has ki in dbz....
Does that includes animals, object and matter?

Because every animal, object and matter in Bleach have both Kishi and Reishi. They are made of Kishi and have a reishi soul. Isn't that consider real energy?

HokageMangaVox said:

Because every animal, object and matter in Bleach have both Kishi and Reishi. They are made of Kishi and have a reishi soul. Isn't that consider real energy?
iirc all living things (and probably even non living things like rocks and planets and stars) have ki

iirc all living things (and probably even non living things like rocks and planets and stars) have ki

How are energies in DBZ threated like FTL for been lasers? Example: the timeframe for Piccolo to blow up the moon. And not other franchises?

We do actually have a category called "Chi Users". It would probably be more appropriate if the Dragon Ball characters used that instead.

Hmm. It seems like they do use that category, not "Energy Users". What is the problem then?

If the energy is pseudo, where did you get the Mach number use with the timeframe for Piccolo's Burst speed? The moon calc which is Sub-Relastivistic. If the energy isn't pseudo where's the proof and why does DBZ is the only one that can use it in calcs?

HokageMangaVox said:

only living things

Didn't Goku get all energy from the Universe for the Spirit bomb so saying Ki is in planets and stars isn't a big assumption.

I see. The Frieza Death Beam is quite explain and resonable but I also know Spanish and it doesn't say that is lightspeed in the databook. It only refers to it as a beam of light. Pseudo-light until proven otherwise which no one here seems to prove.

Also, how did you guys get the speed of Piccolo's Ki blast from a video timeframe after powerscaling? I thought you couldn't do that.

HokageMangaVox said:
Also, how did you guys get the speed of Piccolo's Ki blast from a video timeframe after powerscaling? I thought you couldn't do that.
It was a Manga timeframe so it's legit.

Because that's what you do with all assume timeframes. Isn't? Where is the 17 seconds calc link? I want to see it.

AllanSaiyan said:
Strmi said:
Even that time in manga doesn't make sense
Well that's the only timeframe we have to go on since all the others will make them close to light speed in the Saiyan saga.
Why they wouldn't be LS in Saiyan saga?

HokageMangaVox said:
Because that's what you do with all assume timeframes. Isn't? Where is the 17 seconds calc link? I want to see it.
This is itand everyone accepted this calc even if it's not perfect, it's better than assuming a timeframe of 60 seconds which is a blind assumption and will likely be an huge lowball and have inaccurate result. Using the anime timeframe will be considered climatic timing and an Outlier for the most part so 17.84 seconds is the best bet.

Lord Kavpeny Explained it well Here last comment on that thread. So it's best if you drop this matter.

Some of the links in there are broken, nonetheless it seems resonable even do the timeframe seems kind of ish. About the energy can someone pass me a link?

Back