• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Continuous bombardment for AP

I recall that Lina mentioned two months ago about continuous bombardment can not be used at all due to it being multiple attacks at the same time and is used for indirect AP. I believe it might be a case by case basis as I have one weapon profile who was rated as High 6-A due to that. Any suggestions on what to do with continuous bombardment?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Hammer_of_Daw

It's done with weaponry because when one is debating weapons there's a good chance they are doing more Civ. vs. Civ. than person vs. person.

That's why Star Destroyers are "Planet level." Most fights with Star Destroyers are gonna be something like SW vs. ST rather than just "Goku vs. Star Destroyer."

I don't think they can, but that isn't relevant to the answer. You can swap "Star Destoyer" with "Hoko Majykship" and it'd be the same.

Back