• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Cirno

Tbh she's at least capable of fighting. I would honestly put her above the likes of Mystia, Rumia, and other Stage 1 characters. Except Yuyuko. But yeah it might be strange to compare via Stage comparisons but I mean come on. She has shown feats of being capable such as at least besting Okuu in combat. Even with danmaku rules.

Yes, i see. Dunno, seeing Cirno just rock bottom of the whole pack (except the Fairies of Light) is the thing that whacks me in the face. Whenever I see this question brought up, almost all the time, most people say "Because no one is weaker than Cirno except for every other fairy" and "She says she's the strongest, so she must be one of the weakest" type of stuff over and over again, yet they don't reply to comments that want their justification, like "How can you be so sure" and "Does Mr. Ota really say she is really a piece of garbage in the entire dump" and so on and so forth. So that's just me.

Fairies are just weaker than normal youkai. Even if she is the strongest of them (Which is a lie ) doesn't really means she is above normal youkai. Just to note that it seems like fairies are considered Pre-Evolution of youkai, in Pokémon terms. As a Fairy becoming extremely strong will become a youkai.

@COB Legit the sheer fact it's with Spell Card rules completely discredit any feats there tbh.

Ok, I'll try to end this thread quick; can anyone please provide me with some information that states if fairies are weaker than youkai or some type of hierarchy of power or something?

Back