• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ABOUT ANOS' NON EXISTENT ERASURE...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't you add all 3? I mean, the spell Rayon in and of itself basically allows the user to amplify the power of a magic spell, while also having the capability of reflecting spells back at an opponent. Then there's Anos who could mimic this spell.
Yeah, that's why i added "or" cause i don't know what's <Rayon> qualified for

So have we reached a consensus here, and if so, can somebody summarise the conclusions and the reasons for it, so I can call some staff members to help out with evaluating it?

Anos gets NEP but this only applies to his source

Void Manip via manipulating Graham's nothingness

Stat Amp via Rayon

Power Mimicry via being able to copy Rayon just by seeing someone using it
-----------------

Though, now that I think about it, Anos didnt seem to resist Anahem's ability directly and rather just circumvented, so I dont see how its resistance to death manip

Last edited:
then anos also will be able to regenerate even when his nonexistence is destroyed? as graham,who could regenerate after venezdunoa destroyed his nonexistence.. Since now anos has his root

High-Godly affects his Nonexistence... Well that's mean that high godly negation wouldn't affect him unless the enemy can affect NEP2 right?

Stat Amp via Rayon

-----------------

Though, now that I think about it, Anos didnt seem to resist Anahem's ability directly and rather just circumvented, so I dont see how its resistance to death manip
Ah alright, so there will be 4 abilities added. If everyone fine with this, can we apply the change?

Totally agree... Also sure that the other guys will agree too

Also, if you can add the new equipment too...

Well, since everyone agree, @Oblivion_Of_The_Endless can you apply the change? I'm thinking to end this thread since there's no more to discuss.
See here:
So have we reached a consensus here, and if so, can somebody summarise the conclusions and the reasons for it, so I can call some staff members to help out with evaluating it?
We need our external forum staff members to evaluate and accept any changes before they are applied.

Stat Amp via Rayon

-----------------

Thank you, but for our staff to be able to evaluate the suggestions, they need more thorough summaries of the arguments and reasoning.

Well, in that case:

Anos gets NEP due to his roots containing Graham's nothingness + being similar to graham himself. Graham is a nonexistent being who had his source (concept) erased by anos before he was fused into Anos's roots.

Void Manip is via manipulating Graham's nothingness to either attack or protect Anos' existence

Rayon amplifies a spell's potency, so stat amp

Power Mimicry is because Anos was able to copy Rayon (when he didnt have it at the time) after seeing someone using it

Hmm
Attack Reflection is the explicit ability to turn one’s opponent’s attacks against them.
And here Two Tyrant use Rayon
He grabbed all the fire of the end in his own palm.

"Strong, the magic is deep."

Quietly he pulled his arm, and threw back the <Egil Grone Angdroa> .
idk, but this sounds very Attack Reflection for me.

yes, of course you have

alright fair enough, Attack Reflection is rejected then.

Stat Amp via Rayon

-----------------

Well, in that case:

Anos gets NEP due to his roots containing Graham's nothingness + being similar to graham himself. Graham is a nonexistent being who had his source (concept) erased by anos before he was fused into Anos's roots.

Void Manip is via manipulating Graham's nothingness to either attack or protect Anos' existence

Power Mimicry is because Anos was able to copy Rayon (when he didnt have it at the time) after seeing someone using it
Thank you.

@Dino_Ranger_Black @Antoniofer @Gemmysaur @JustSomeWeirdo @LordGriffin1000 @Theglassman12 @Schnee_One @Crabwhale @Eficiente @GyroNutz

Would any of you be willing to help out with evaluating this please?

The more they keep asking, the longer the changes drag on ... it seems they will never happen... U.U

@Antvasima said that we need staff members approval so that we can add it to his profile, maybe they're busy tho. Guess i'll just wait.

but, staff member if you can give us your time, i would appreciate it very much.

@Antvasima said that we need staff members approval so that we can add it to his profile, maybe they're busy tho. Guess i'll just wait.

but, staff member if you can give us your time, i would appreciate it very much.
Oblivion and Everything agreed, we just need a description.

Stat Amp via Rayon

-----------------

Well, in that case:

@DarkGrath @The_Wright_Way @Ogbunabali @Moritzva @Firestorm808 @DemonGodMitchAubin @Everything12 @Duedate8898

Would you be willing to help with evaluating this please?

Thread is too big so I'll just be going through the OP, if there's other things discussed let me know.

Void Manipulation: Because he can manipulate Graham's roots.

Non-Existent Physiology: Because Graham's roots is inside his roots, and Anos shares similiarity to Graham's roots.
Void Manipulation is fine because of the later descriptions. But I didn't see anything suggesting Non-Existent Physiology.

Resistant to Death Manipulation: Unaffected by Anahem's blade(i already explained his blade)
There was no evidence shown for Death Manipulation.

And now, i want to remove the Non Existent Erasure from Venuzdonoa ability, why?Well....
Seems fine.

So what do you guys think? Can we add Power Mimicry and Attack Reflection or Stats Amplifier?
Power Mimicry and Attack Reflection seem fine.

But I didn't see anything suggesting Non-Existent Physiology.

I'll give more context about Graham's root, oh yea, root is the concept of a person's existence, to touch it you need Conceptual Manipulation or in this case Anos uses a spell called Bebbzed/Bevsud to touch the root and destroy it.
Soon, the scarlet lightning disappeared as if it had exhausted its power.  

At the same time, the apocalyptic fire silently disappears.  

Graham's body goes limp as he is pierced by my right hand.  

The root has been destroyed.  

I can no longer feel any magical power.

"Here." (Graham)  

The body of a shell that doesn't even involve faint magical power moves.  

That hand certainly grabbed my arm.

"I am indestructible. I'm a lot like you, aren't I?" (Graham)  

The body that should not be moving is moving.

Even after receiving a direct hit from <Egil Groene Angdroa>, his root has not been destroyed.

No, to be more precise, the root have been destroyed and disappeared, but somehow an empty root that should have no power is still there.

''Vacant Nothingness -Nueriane-" (Graham)  

Graham's body faded and eventually disappeared completely.  

Still, his magic power is zero.  

No matter how hard I tried to look through my magic eye, I couldn't see any power.  

But as soon as I noticed, I took a big step back.

Hm.

I can't feel my fingertips that I was thrusting into his belly.

It was slightly slow to retreat, or about a millimeter was shaved off.  

The fingertips that concentrated on the Root Killing<Bevsud>, the Demon Black Thunder Emperor <Jirasd>, and the Jiao Death Burning Flame <Aviastan Ziara>were annihilated, unable to put up any resistance.  

In the battle with Iges, Graham's root disappeared once.  

When he returned afterwards, he had easily annihilated the Red Blood Demon Spear.  

If I hadn't seen it, he might have taken my whole arm with him.  

I turn my magical eye to the spot where he was.  

The root cause is gone, and even the body is gone.  

But it is definitely there.

"There is nothing." (Anos)  

Nothingness is there and its active.

'You understand very well" (Graham)  

Out of nowhere, Graham's voice rang out.  

It didn't seem to be coming from anywhere in this place, but I was trapped in the illusion that it was coming from everywhere in this place.

"Yes, my root is emptiness, just as your root is perdition. The closer I get to annihilation, the more I exert my power and return to my original nothingness." (Graham)

Slightly, Graham's body came into view.  

The one who had been turned into nothing by the Extreme Prison Realm Annihilation Cinderella Cannon <Egil Groene Angdroa> had regained his true power.  

And because he had regained his true power, he was no longer nothing, and was about to return to his previous form?  

Eventually, the emptiness of the Vacant Nothingness <Nueriane> disappeared completely, and there stood Graham.

"It's strange that there is something that isn't there. But it sounds a lot like you, doesn't it?" (Graham)  

He speaks in blubbery, flimsy language and asks.

"With you, born and fallen with destruction." (Graham)
Graham's root is nothingness, means his concept is nothing, so he get NEP2(limited to his roots).

And Graham stated that they're similar, so Anos is also NEP2(limited to only his roots)
"Yes, my root is emptiness, just as your root is perdition. The closer I get to annihilation, the more I exert my power and return to my original nothingness." (Graham)
"I know. Still, you will not perish. The closer you come to perdition, the brighter your roots become. In the same way I become emptiness and come back to existence, you will overcome perdition." (Graham)

What Ogbunabali and Everything12 have both accepted can probably be applied. Thank you for helping out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back