• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I feel like this should be removed. For one, the win was through speculation. She is between 15-17 dimensions, while TLT is a guaranteed 16. So either she loses, TLT wins due to better feats, or she wins. But only the final option was taken into account. The only other argument was that she fodderized 1B characters that fodderized other 1B characters, which is a flawed argument, as they could be far weaker than her current opponent. Kind of why I don't participate in SMT battles. Anyway, if someone wants to redo the match, that's fine, but it should probably be taken down for now. Also, what happened to TLT's win against Battier?

I suppose thst removing this matchup seems reasonable. What do the rest of the staff think?

DarkLk said TLT's win against Battler was also flawed. In fact Azathoth and him both seem to think Battler is likely to win. They said something like "there are 5 more layers of existence" which would put him above TLT and there is also the case of Ange being stronger than Battler.

So Ange and Battler both are likely to win, I guess if a proper new thread is made....

Okay. I am the wrong person to ask about this though, as I am not very informed about Umineko.

Back