• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About 3-A, High 3-A and Low 2-C

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think that Low 2-C is Infinitely above 3-A.

Also is Low 2-C Infinitely above High 3-A or is Low 2-C barely superior to High 3-A?

Thanks for readig.

Low 2-C is indeed infinitely above 3-A and from what I can understand High 3-A and Low 2-C are almost the same.

Infinitely stronger than 3-A = High 3-A (3D version)

Infinitely stronger than High 3-A (3D version) = High 3-A (4D version)

Vastly stronger than High 3-A (4D version) = Low 2-C

So Low 2-C is actually infinitely stronger than something infinitely stronger than 3-A

Also no, Low 2-C stomps the 4D High 3-A rather easily and absolutely obliterate the 3D High 3-A

So even if the High 3-A (4D version) did manage to affect time which isn't universal range then Low 2-C beats High 3-A (4D version) with difficulty?

Usually the Low 2-C takes it rather easily, thanks to the AP advantage, but it mostly depends on the degree of the High 3-A, and the Low 2-C must be baseline Low 2-C or it stomps.

I really doubt there's a 3D High 3-A and a 4D High 3-A. From what I understand a Low 2-C being is a 4-D being, who is infinitely stronger than a 3-D being thus equal to an infinitely strong 3-D being. Or maybe a Low 2-C being is like infinity + 1.

The two types of High 3-A are literally explained on the Tiering System page.

Also, no. Infinite 3D power is less than finite 4D power the same way an infinite geometrical plane is smaller than a finite cube

Back