• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About 3-A Genie and Jafar

Status
Not open for further replies.
That rating is vague as all hell. Being called all powerful and that The Universe is mine to control! Isn't half the justification necessary for that rating.

Changed to content revision thread, anyway they are backward scaled from Chaos. Since he is a Low 2-C being, the ones much weaker than him like Freed Genie should be possibly 3-A.

Uhhhh......

Abstract existence isn't granted by being the embodiment of something.

Being stronger than a Palace of Genies isn't Low 2-C, especially if they aren't 3-A.

Not sure why the profile says that striking strength is irrelevant

Yeah, I highly disagree with Universe level Genie and Jafar, especially considering the only things backing that claim up are vague statements with zero feats to back them up.

Abstract existence isn't granted by being the embodiment of something.

Read the Abstract Existence page, he is the embodiment of Chaos so he fit.

Being stronger than a Palace of Genies isn't Low 2-C, especially if they aren't 3-A.

He will also get revised.

NVM, I meant this part:

"and is able to regenerate as long as the concept itself continues to exist."

Also if i remember corretly they should be superior [At least] to an enemy that turned into three stars upon defeat look i'm searching for it.

I do not think it will not remain, but you should get over with the 3-A Kirby for a long, long, long time because Azathoth debunked it countless times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back