• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ability that can counter this?

FanofRPGs

VS Battles
Retired
The villain has meh AP for the standards of the Protagonist, but he has the following things

• Acausality
  • Mid-Godly Regenerationn from astral, spiritual, and physical planes ala Eternal Atoms
My character is now only approaching tier 4, and he is not to reach tier 2 for a long time. Most of his hax is Bastardesque hax. What would be a fitting move that would defeat this villain when it uses the things listed?

Mid-Goldly Regenerationn i believe can only be countered by reality warping powers and also Acausality also can be countered by Reality warping powers

Was probably going to say something like that, Tirion. Then again, that was pretty much the only answer i got.

I believe that's likely one of, if not, the only possible way to deal with a being like this. Even then, it has to be of a very high level type of reality warp for it to possibly work.

If not, this guy is likely too broken to be affected by anything else AFAIK of this....

Unless you can be like me and have your character to have a skill that is made to get rid of Acausality and Mid-Godly Regen.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Unless you can be like me and have your character to have a skill that is made to get rid of Acausality and Mid-Godly Regen.
Isn't that, basically, reality warping?

Just wondering.

Like I said, the limiting factor here is that my main character is supposed to still be limited to the third dimension. I had an idea of an ability, but it sounded a bit to Suggish

Oh...Well it seems that reality warping is pretty much the answer most people go to with here so far....hmm....

FanofRPGs said:
Like I said, the limiting factor here is that my main character is supposed to still be limited to the third dimension. I had an idea of an ability, but it sounded a bit to Suggish
Code:
Have him create a weapon capable of neutralizing healing.
The what how did you get here

Code:
I was bored
...... Sonic screwdriver time

Code:
Boo party po (cut off)
Note too self update fire walls

FanofRPGs said:
You could also go for makeing him brain-dead or completely annihilating his soul something along those lines.

No. They are called Asspulls in Fiction. If you want it to be legit the hero must either gain or learn the power before facing the villian in battle. Add foreshadowing as well.

He never said the Hero would not have this ability from the beginning. Hence why he's asking. Instead of accusing him of making Asspulls maybe you should realize that we are not detailing the entire story here. He is just looking for the right ability to give his characters. So enough with the BS and Asspull comments. They are rude. This is a friendly space.

Back