• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Abilities thread for One Piece

MonkeyOfLife

He/Him
VS Battles
Image Helper
Made this a long time ago (jun 10, 2021) but never released it for being lazy and not wanting to deal with... Yee, you know

But I'm making this quick and getting it done so that I don't have it on my mind and stuff

Some are already added, some I disagree with and with Awakened Power, I'm too lazy 🙈

Haki should get:

Armament Haki should get:
Observation Haki should get:
  • Awakened Power (link, link, link and link)
  • Enhanced Senses:
  • Enhanced Vision:
    • Ultraviolet Vision: The ability to see light humans cannot (link and link)
    • Microvision: The ability to see very small items (link)
Conqueror's Haki should get:
Rayleigh

Charlotte Mont-d'Or

Roronoa Zoro (Pre-Timeskip)

Brook 💀

Jinbe
Franky
Vergo

Last edited:
I'll just remove the ones staff or possibly other members disagree with or think don't have enough support/proof of

Reactive Evolution (link, link and link) plus the stronger your haki becomes, the more you resist Devil Fruit users abilities. Link

This isn't Reactive Evolution.

That's already on there.

Doesn't look like Inorganic Physiology to me.

limited or possibly Invulnerability (link, link and link) (tho you can overpower Armament Haki and they won't able to sustain their armament haki and will overuse it to the point of deactivation)

It's a defense buff, not invulnerability.

That may just be Vergo-exclusive.

For Jinbe, that doesn't look like enough projectiles for Danmaku.

That's just resisting the petrification. We see it crumble off the surface of the haki itself.
limited or possibly Invulnerability (link, link and link) (tho you can overpower Armament Haki and they won't able to sustain their armament haki and will overuse it to the point of deactivation)
That's more or less enhanced durability instead of full on invulnerability. We see armament Haki get overpowered by non-haki things if it isn't strong enough, like fresh out the timeskip Luffy unable to handle piercing attacks that are a certain level even with armament.
Wouldn't it be statistics amplification instead? Since it buffs offense and defense.

About Vergo becoming super buff, is that really a Haki thing? Both Burndy World & Pica used Fullbody Koka without becoming more jacked up. As a rokushiki user, maybe Vergo has another technique like Life Return to increase his muscles?
I mean it happened when he used full body haki and I feel like the same happens with luffy's gear 4th... But maybe
This isn't Reactive Evolution.
You sure?
That's already on there.
Mmm, I guess only conqueror haki users have show to be able to do it, so sure
Doesn't look like Inorganic Physiology to me.
🤔... sure
It's a defense buff, not invulnerability.
👍
That may just be Vergo-exclusive.
So add it for him?
For Jinbe, that doesn't look like enough projectiles for Danmaku.
Can I use the anime for this?

Seems to be around 20 something... Not enough?

Last edited:
I mean it happened when he used full body haki and I feel like the same happens with luffy's gear 4th... But maybe
Luffy has used his fruit to speed up his blood flow for G2 & inflates his bones for G3. Couldn't he have just used his fruit again to increase his muscles for G4? Most of his torso in that form doesn't have Koka yet he's very muscular in that area too.

Bump, I removed all the haki stuff... I'll let others revise the haki page

Only character profiles are left

Back