• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto low diff. He's likely to have better head on attacks, can use nature energy to attack if a physical strike misses, and has dealt with faster opponents (3rd Raikage), as SM increases threat perception range. Bot to mention he has the home field advantage.

I dont see how he's likely city lvl from scaling from Korra's feat. Doesnt she have more skill in using energy bending, such as spiritbending, than Aang does? And even if he is City lvl he has nothing to stop a massive speed blitz or a Rasengan since he has shit durability

Naruto takes this via techniques such as Rasenshuriken, his Frog Kata fighting style and Precognition with help Naruto get around Aang attacks. Naruto takes this 6/10.

1.Speed is equilized

2.Aang is a glass canon.Naruto is smarter at combat (which is pretty weird considering this is Naruto we are talking about) and being in the avatar state doesn't mean that every single move Aang makes is Large Town level.Even in Avatar state his attacks aren't usually that strong and they cover a much larger area so Naruto can probably survive anything Aang throws at him.

Just because speed is equal doesnt mean Combat, Reaction speeds or the speed of techniques are equal so theres nothing implying that Aang can keep up with the speed of Naruto's attacks

FictionalBlade101 said:
Just because speed is equal doesnt mean Combat, Reaction speeds or the speed of techniques are equal so theres nothing implying that Aang can keep up with the speed of Naruto's attacks
If speed is equalized then Reaction, Combat speed and Attack speed are equalized as well. Since it all apart of "speed" but Precognition is different.

Well as far as I've read about naruto, I like him a bit better since he does represent the guy who works his ass off to get to where he is today.

Aang was the mature peaceful guy that supported love and forgiveness.Naruto in part 1 was a brat, on the beginning of part 2 was like "Notice me Sasuke senpai" and only later his character got a little more depth but the plot of the war arc didn't let room for any good character development.

Kkapoios said:
Aang was the mature peaceful guy that supported love and forgiveness.Naruto in part 1 was a brat, on the beginning of part 2 was like "Notice me Sasuke senpai" and only later his character got a little more depth but the plot of the war arc didn't let room for any good character development.
Bascially this

Part 1 naruto I like cause he was originally stereotyped as a kid that won't get far, but he's trying to deny that by being homage, part 2 naruto, I can see being a bad character, but part 1 I appreciate, and aang also has the avatar state, which is his version of the nineties since it's overpowered as hell everytime it appears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back