• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A World of Peril RP Registration Thread

Ok

That's all I needed

The bit about Bane was that he would have been my next choice, which was a joke because he has a bunch of hax.

Ok looking at earlier posts i imagine so

Name: Brad Jorgensen

Appearance: Bares a strong resemblence to Brad Armstrong, but if he had a full head of hear and was 6' 3". Generally just wears a t-shirt and shorts

Verse of Origin: The Real World

Character: Dr. Clef

She's only appeared in this, WftW, and RW memetic spin-off. And this is the first time she's been actually called Blarie, before she was just Blaire in both.

He's not wrong but hear me out

Dan is easily the weakest SSK guy who's worth a damn, and everyone below him is really meh

I can understand him being a bit OP, but basically all of his stuff is notable attacks that can be restricted

I mean, I'm still thinking for a new guy either but meh

• Magic Dream: Divided into Shooting and Scattering type. The former focuses on releasing various energy attacks. Explosions that destroys space and bullets of lights that homes on its targets. The latter centers around increasing the user Area of Effect, see what is invisible, or even sense anything that cannot be detected, reading the future, know the chance of victory against an opponent. Dan is a master of this Dream
  • Cancel Dream: Divided into Ruin and Transmission Type. The former is basically erasing whatever the user wishes and the higher the level of this type, the more complex and strong the erasure is. Concepts, space and time, existence of a being, gravity, matter, even worlds created from Creation Dream could be cancelled provided the user finds the core of these worlds. Transmission on the other hand, grants its user the ability to become "intangible", bypassing even other Kantan Users attacks. It also allows one to teleport. A general application of the whole Dream is reading the statistic of other Kantan Users, mostly to create tactics.
  • Creation Dream: Divided into Material and World type. Former allows its user to create matter as long as they have knowledge on the whatever they object they want to create. Latter is considered to be the most hardest type of all dreams. It's main ability is to manipulate the environment and surroundings, causing lightning to fall down on their enemies by manipulating the weather or controlling time itself. Another major application is the creation of "worlds". Each world has their own laws they follow and in which the creator has complete authority over it. Dan Karuma is a master of this Dream, creating pocket dimensions instantly, manipulating the motion of celestial bodies to make a lunar eclipse occur, restricting the abilities of his opponents inside this worlds.
  • Deigan: Assassin that focus on surprise attacks, using its ability to erase its presence entirely from where it is by assimilating itself with the environment. This ability is so powerful it's considered to be practically nonexistent, and it can even bypass barriers, allowing it to strike its preys by inflicting fatal wounds
  • Ayakashi: Most fearsome of the three assassins. Martial artist with over 8000 years of experience.
  • Ayakashimen Kuroshikijou (µÇ¬Õú½ÚØóÒâ╗Ú╗ÆÕ╝ÅÕ░ë): Hadan type. Its effect is "to absorb this brilliant youth from anyone that touches my fists." It's an ability born from his deepest craving to be forever young and strong, in order to continue his brilliant art of mudering others. "Youth" refers to general motivation such as fighting spirit and ambition. Anything struck down by his fists will experience many symptoms. Fatigue overcoming them, wrinkles spreading through their body, their whole body aging faster than normal like a virus infection. Regenerationn only accelerates the process, and one must have healing capabilities that exceeds this ability (Even Akira who could instantly recover the body from damage couldn't nullify its effect)
  • Earth Pulses: An ability not related to Kantan but something that was saved in the records of Jingishou. It allows anyone who learned it to manipulate any form of energy dwelling within the earth, such as ley-lines. By doing so, the user can cause various phenomenas, notably, killing nature and reflecting attacks back at the opponent.
And then there's the Kyudan which boils down to "you can't do anything to stop me because by fulfilling an arbitrary condition you agreed to let me do this to you, and even if I lose I win"

Hl3 or bust said:
Dan is easily the weakest SSK guy who's worth a damn, and everyone below him is really meh
See this is the issue.

Do you see anyone else here who has chosen anyone nearly as hax as Dan?

Just because he's fodder in his verse doesn't mean he's not broken outside his setting.

See this is the issue.

Do you see anyone else here who has chosen anyone nearly as hax as Dan?

Just because he's fodder in his verse doesn't mean he's not broken outside his setting.

Yeah, i hadn't actually read too much of the profile

Blahblah9755 said:
She's only appeared in this, WftW, and RW memetic spin-off. And this is the first time she's been actually called Blarie, before she was just Blaire in both.
Also, it's actually a different character here, same as how Hachune and Hatsune Miku are different characters.

Also, Yobo is Blarie good? I changed her name a bit too.

Back