• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragonite007

He/Him
latest

SBA
Speed Equal
Magali without Mental Lock
Both are Low 6-B
Magali upscale from 1,4 Teratons
Khi'zar Kha'jul upscale from 1,06 Teratons

Magali:

Khi'zar Kha'jul:

Incon:

Okay, what stops magali from just using desintegration, they are quite matched in stats and with the dragon raining debuffs into magali she will eventually go for her haxs and will not take long to trow desintegration I think

Okay, what stops magali from just using desintegration, they are quite matched in stats and with the dragon raining debuffs into magali she will eventually go for her haxs and will not take long to trow desintegration I think
Magali never really used descontruction in character, she just used when she was becoming insane because of the power.

Also she has a lot of haxs to try before, the descontruction

Magali never really used descontruction in character, she just used when she was becoming insane because of the power.

Also she has a lot of haxs to try before, the descontruction
Well, by SBA she would be in the best mindset for the fight, so she is going insane here... peobable

And yes, she has a lot of haxes to tey first but I don't see why she would be defeat before trying all, she has the mobility, skill and experience to keep the fight going long enough to go for each one

Back