• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Wild Last Revisions Appeared- AWLBA Post Forum Move Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically everything i proposed in the op is done. Though still stuff to do like adding even more abilities to Alovenus if i missed any cause all gifts and magic are said to be gifts from her, meaning she can use all skills and magic.

Something i want to know however, is why she has Abstract Existence (Type 1), and Non-Corporeal, i don't remember any evidence of this.

Also Libra should lose Deconstruction with Brachium, the evidence of it is Libra eliminated some fodder, leaving nothing behind, for 1, high enough ap can do this, 2, it's explicitly stated Brachium can be tanked with high enough HP.

I remember seeing a thread againts alovenas 1-A+ key, was that solved?
As said over and over, another thread will be made about the 1-A stuff, it's getting annoying repeating that. Next post which again asks about that i will delete. Lets try to do things 1 step at a time, i mean if you really wanna know i can tell what i think in pms or something
Prepare to face Celestial's wrath ovo

Since nobody knows where Abstract Existence (Type 1), and Non-Corporeal, it comes from and i don't remember any evidence of it, guess i will remove them. I am thinking it's just there from assumptions that all 1-A's have them.

I will remove Deconstruction from Libra too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back