• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A very small CRT for Zohan + The Phantom

Okay, first of all I think that his Sonic Power should be considered limited as it required The Phantom to sing with him too. + I don't know what turning people into pretzels should count as, but he did it, and I think more than once(I think he only did it twice, with this guy + with a DJ).

The Phantom should get a profile, and he should be comparable to Zohan, as he was shown to also kick enemies away + putting a pirahna on his ears, he also didn't get sent flying nor did he die to Zohan's punches, I think. He also walked on a ceiling but I dunno what that counts as.

I don't have a lot of scans but that's all I remember, if somebody could get some scans for some of these then I would be grateful.

The Phantom was able to continue using The Sound after Zohan stopped, so it's possible that they're both capable of using a weaker, less controlled version by themselves.

Ah dammit, I haven't seen the film in the longest time.

Both can use The Sonic Power separately, as this can be seen by both using it while the other doesn't in that scene. Also, it won't get nerfed because there's nothing to nerf. It's Sound Manipulation that doesn't scale to his AP. Turning the guy into the pretzel is just AP I reckon, it cannot be classified as anything else

Well, Phantom is however wayyy weaker than Zohan, and Zohan's hits don't necessarily oneshot others every time. So unless Phantom has other feats, I don't exactly see him scaling to Zohan. Crawling on walls is Surface Scaling

Ah, I see, but I think he was straight up standing on just the ceiling, although I don't remember exactly. Maybe he should be below Zohan in stats? I'm not sure...

By the way, I increased Zohan's statistics to "At least Wall level", as he is clearly very superhuman.

Okay. You can remove it from both profiles then.

Okay. Do you have a link?

Thanks. I will close it then.

Back