• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well this's an intersting one, Leonardo scales higher in terms of stats but Jesus has better abilities

His immortality type 2 will come in handy since even if Leo cuts his head off he could keep fighting (since Jesus kept moving after his own head eas cut in half) and his Telekinesis could be a hustle for Leo and same fo teleportation

Has this incartion ever fought someone similiar like Jesus?

If not I think Jesus's better range and abilities should get him the win, also I could argue he's more experinced but I digress

Back