• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Thorny Additions and Revision

I know! Amazing Title 10/10 right!!!

Besides the title, what is shown in the sandbox above is what this CRT is about. This is to add and revise Yor Briar's profile... well, only the P&A and Intelligence really.

In case people want to know exactly the changes that was done:
  • Added justifications (Basically further explaining the abilities)
  • Added references to the manga (Which includes chapters and volumes) and Anime (which includes episodes)
    • I don't really know if anime is accepted as secondary canon so if not, I can removed the one justification, which is the potency of her poison, from the sandbox
  • Added scans
  • Split the P&A into two sections: Abilities and Resistances
  • Replaced Instinctive Reactions with Enhanced Awareness (The one that is currently on her profile have this "Instinctively knocks out an enemy despite it being quicker than Loid". Well, she just automatically countered an attack, which most expert fighters can do to a certain extent. And secondly, The enemy is not really faster than Loid, as he was just caught off and didn't notice the enemy quick enough)
  • Added Enhanced Awareness
  • Move the justification of Extrasensory Perception that is currently on the profile to Enhanced Awareness and replaced it with other justifications
  • Added Resistances to Electricity and Enhanced Smell
  • Added Social Influencing
  • Added stuff to Intelligence, splitting it in two: General and Combat
  • Change the quote on the current page to a different one that is at the end of Chapter 53
Note: If people don't like the current format that the P&A is in, it can be changed

Note #2: I want to give big thanks to the Respect Thread of Yor Forger, as that is where I got most of the scans for this

Last edited:
Not much time on my hand. She should have Instinctive Reaction from this:

XZ5kqeK.jpeg

Can't remember the exact chapter, should be the one right before the Ship arc.

Not much time on my hand. She should have Instinctive Reaction from this:

XZ5kqeK.jpeg

Can't remember the exact chapter, should be the one right before the Ship arc.
Yeah, that was in Chapter 44 iirc. The Shopkeeper did said that he did that surprise attack to see if her instincts were dull or sharp but I didn't know if that was enough to be considered as Instinctive Reaction and put it under Enhanced Awareness.

If the other think it is fine to use as Instinctive Reaction, then it can be added as IR

Get rid of the scrollbox for her P&A and we're good.

Yeah the scan works for instinctive reactions because her focus was somewhere else entirely and the blade was mere milimeters from her face.

There's no way she reacted to that consciously.

Alrighty, I updated the sandbox to include Instinctive Reactions and change the format of the P&A back to the original one. Though I bolded the abilities so it can be differentiate from the scans

So, 4 Staff Agreements and 5 regular members agreements, I guess this CRT can be accepted and applied I suppose. I make the changes soon

Back