• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Suggestion I'd Like To Implement

So we make the first matchup ourselves, and at the end of the thread we link at the poll thread where people can vote for the next popular character right?

Also, I should say, these polls are not working for me. Everytime I refresh, my vote is gone. If polls are not working for anyone else, I suggest poll.ly. With that, users can add options themselves as well.

Yes, like "Naruto (chosen through poll) vs X character (chosen by yourself)". Since there will be at least one character the community has professed an interest in having a VS thread with, the featured thread will also receive input.

Hmm...I can see your vote though (after voting myself). You voted for Goku in the first poll and Monarch voted Spider-Man in the third one, yes?

Yes I voted Goku, but can't see it myself. Also I think letting users add options themselves is a good idea.

After refreshing, my poll apparently vanished, but when I voted again, it showed the results as they were previously. How strange. Maybe polls shouldn't be refreshed after voting?

Hmm...created a test poll here. Instead of refreshing the page after voting, try opening the same page in a new tab (after voting) instead.

I can see someone has voted red, but after voting red myself I couldn't see that I had voted either by opening the page in a new tab, or by refreshing it.

Basically this is what you do. We have two polls each time.

We have a list of 3 popular characters (Each with the same tier) and as list of 3 niche characters of the same tier. The six characters should be pretty similar in the amount of hax or non hax they have to prevent stomps. Whichever characters get the most votes on each side are the ones who will fight.

If we are picking 3for3 we'll exhaust matchup ideas very soon. It would be easier if we just open a poll where users themselves can submit other answers and with that we choose the popular character. Afterwards, we find a niche character of the same tiers ourselves.

Back