• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Spirit Detective vs A useless Italian

The Italian Prime Minister has deduced that Yusuke Urameshi is a threat to Italian national security...since Romano is too lazy to do anything about the national security threat, Italy is sent in to eliminate Yusuke.

Both Low-6-B Versions here. Speed is equalized. I am disabling Type 8 Immortality.

Italy: 0

Yusuke: 0

BigHarshHeron-size restricted
Italy likes cats

Gucci Yusuke

You can't shut off type 8 anymore and have it added to the profiles

Sensui would be better as he'd actually be willing and able to bust Italy if he ever figured the secret to the immortality.

That said

How would he figure out immortality

... I can't tell if that's a joke or not or if I forgot about an important hax

Well, just straight up tackling it....

Well for one Yusuke's Narutoforums link doesn't have an actual calc linked from my memories of looking at it, but, Italy has a good amount of AP so it's probably not gonna be unfair no matter how it's sliced.

Right

How does Italy fight? Yusuke is a pretty good fighter himself.

Italy CAN fight. For Comedic effect he acts extremely cowardly. Technically he has military grade training and expertise like any other nation.

The real cal howard said:
Sensui would be better as he'd actually be willing and able to bust Italy if he ever figured the secret to the immortality.
I can have him fight Japan or Britain. But Britain kinda OP

Back