• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A space hunter finds new prey

If the Predator is in infra-red, he picks up the Graboid in the ground pretty quickly. He can't touch it while it's underground, so he opens up something ridiculous with his Plasma Cannon, the when the Graboid surfaces, he goes to town on it with hand-to-hand combat.

If he isn't in infra-red, the Graboid grabs him from below and om noms with vim and vigour

(also, correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like you spelt the word Shrieker wrong a ton on the Graboid's page)

Anyway, Predator mid-diff. He has the infra-red on more often than not

Crimson Azoth said:
(also, correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like you spelt the word Shrieker wrong a ton on the Graboid's page)

Anyway, Predator mid-diff. He has the infra-red on more often than not
That's very possible. I'll spell check it later.

Predator - 1

Graboid - 0

Since Predator can see the worm, I feel like the Predator's experience and strength takes this, even without his weapons. He'll rip open the Graboid's jaws Kratos style and swing him around, or just kill it.

Back