• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A small Vegeta (Chou) update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegeta2.jpg

Source: https://dragonball.fandom.com/wiki/Spirit_Control

Did you see that image?

You can see that Vegeta is using Size Manipulation and Duplication.

Can you tell me in which chapter is that shown? I can't find it, maybe it's one of those bonus panels they put in volumes. If that's the case, I'd like to know which volume and if there is a more polished and translated version, with also some context behind.

The wiki also calls it "gag panels", meaning that it may not be serious or it never happened in the first place.

It's from an V-Jump article regarding chapter 54. I don't know the full context behind it, but Vegeta seems to be implying that you can use those techniques by learning how to control your spirit.

Those are the techniques used by the people of Yadrat, but we don't know if Vegeta can actually use them. Instant Transmission was considered a basic ability of Spirit Control, and Vegeta barely managed to learn how to use it and only for a single time, as he totally focused on Forced Spirit Fission.

If that panel isn't part of a chapter (which doesn't seem, as I couldn't find it in any of them) and isn't even one of bonus ones, I don't think it can be used nor considered valid.

Also, is Vegeta actually performing them or is he picturing himself doing it?

I asked Qliphoth_Bacikal to translate the text. Vegeta's asking if he can use those techniques once he learns how the spirit works. So those panels are moreso Vegeta thinking about himself using those techniques rather than actually using them. And this does indeed do not appear in one of the chapters or volumes, so this can probably be closed.

Alright. I'll close this.

If Vegeta ever displays those abiliites in the main manga, then they can be added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back