• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A small upgrade to Minecraft

So...the calculation for Jesse speed feat when he drank a speed potion have been accepted, you can check it here

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Atoek_D_Alang/Jesse_use_Speed_Potion

Funnily enough, this doesnt actually scale to Jesse since he doesnt have access to speed potion in fight, the only one who does is Ivor who should be comparable if not around the same level of speed as base Jesse, making him as fast as speed potion Jesse if he also drink it.

Jesse and Ivor should have Construction too for consistently shown to be able to build structures, and since profiles are now required to have reference, i decided to propose to remodel these 2 profiles like this

Let me know if there a mistake of some kind

Last edited:
what is hammerspace?

i added them, thanks

this looks good, would also apply to steve since he uses the same potion
This would absolutely not work. The Speed status effect increases movement speed by 20% x the number of the effect. A Speed potion can only be created up to level II, so the game is absolutely not supportive of this feat being scaled.

Back