• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Small Problem with Anime Goku Black

fdgg.PNG

... Super Saiyan Rosé in the Anime is just regular Super Saiyan

dfs.PNG

DmrHBQdX0AMorgo

So... This problem should be fixed like this: Can potentially transform into a Super Saiyan/Super Saiyan Rose, increasing his capabilities drastically

There are people still think SSJR is just SSJ version of Black Goku????????.
Otherwise this thread should be close, nothing in this CRT is significantly matter

SSJR is just SSJ
Like, what matter again even if it just SSJ version of Black Goku, nothing change at all, this matter is not a big problem.
On the other hand, most of time magazine information is not even reliable to use. And to counter your point, SSGSS or SSB is just another version of SSJ with God Ki, so now what is your argument

Super Saiyan Blue is a form that combines the power of Super Saiyan God with the first Super Saiyan form. And Super Saiyan God is not God Ki + Base Form

They have a point, just not enough significant evidence.

"A Goku Black version of Super Saiyan. Its strength is a match for SSGSS."

Following his initial battle with Goku and witnessing the power of Super Saiyan, Black goes on about how he will add this into his own strength, engraving the memory of this battle deep into his body and soul. And, Goku and Vegeta both refer to Super Saiyan Rosé as just Super Saiyan (see here).

Toriyama's design notes for the anime also point out how Super Saiyan Rosé is just a strangely colored Super Saiyan.

They have a point, just not enough significant evidence.

"A Goku Black version of Super Saiyan. Its strength is a match for SSGSS."

Following his initial battle with Goku and witnessing the power of Super Saiyan, Black goes on about how he will add this into his own strength, engraving the memory of this battle deep into his body and soul. And, Goku and Vegeta both refer to Super Saiyan Rosé as just Super Saiyan (see here).

Toriyama's design notes for the anime also point out how Super Saiyan Rosé is just a strangely colored Super Saiyan.
Again, i could also call SSB as a super power full version of Super Saiyan, with different color. It is just a matter of naming sense, and involve some word playing here and there. So it is not much matter here, logically speaking SSB is just SSJ + SSG, so there nothing wrong with Black could potentially turn normal Super Saiyan or Super Saiyan God, also when Vegeta turn SSB in front of Black he even said that: so this is the appreance of mortal who use God Ki, so that could mean SSR is actually SSB version of Black cause he have a different Ki and his soul being a full-fledged God, and we know that in Dragon Ball soul and mind did affect Ki, so when Black combine SSJ with his God Ki resulting in the color he get is Rose. After all if we assume that he could only turn SSR and can't turn normal SSJ or his SSJ version is SSR is even more headcanon, and if he have stronger form why he don't turn into it

Wait why the hell we even arguing this kind of thing in the first place. Just Hakai this thread :rolleyes: or let staff evaluate this :confused:

That guy proved that you're wrong. Super Saiyan Rose is not Super Saiyan Blue
Lol, yes SSR is not SSB, but i didn't claim SSR = SSB totally, what i'm said is SSR is just another version of SSJ, the same could be said to SSB as it is just also another version of SSJ, so in a sense SSR is just another version of SSB. So why it is like that. When Vegeta turn SSB, Blacm Goku said that: so this is the appearance of mortal using God Ki, thag mean when Goku and Vegeta who is mortal using SSJ with God Ki they got Blue color, Black on the other hand his soul is Zamasu who is a full blow God, so when he combine SSJ with his own God Ki he got Pink color instead. So in a sense SSR # SSB, but at the same time SSR = SSB cause they are both the result of combine SSJ with God Ki

I think he means that the original super saiyan of goku is the equivalent of super saiyan rose for black.

I think he means that the original super saiyan of goku is the equivalent of super saiyan rose for black.
I know what he mean and what he think, but Black in a sense is a full God because his soul is Zamasu, so the moment he turn SSJ, it will immediately mixed with his own God Ki and transform him into a form that is a result of SSJ + God Ki, Goku and Vegeta is mortal using God Ki so they have Blue color, Black said it himself, on the other hand Black is Zamasu who is a full fledged God, he got Pink color instead. So in a sense, i could also said that the SSB form is also equivalent to Goku and Vegeta Super Saiyan form when they don't use God Ki

Back