• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Small Note for Deku's 100% Power

I don't think they need to be added as optional equipment, but rather you can just decide on a 2v1 since it's essentially the same thing. I mean, she already has a profile, and it's not unheard of for character's who compliment each other's skill (In this case her ability allows him to use 100% more effectively) to be used in the same match. Or, alternatively, a team profile for Izuku and Eri could be made.

Though the argument's I've seen against optional equipment Eri is weak (I searched through the times you've mentioned it).

"It's child abuse."

What? No, it's not. Like, not at all. We're not endangering the life of an actual child. If involving a child in a match-up is "child abuse" then using Izuku at all in itself is child abuse. The logic makes no sense. The worst thing you can argue about it is that it sounds jarring at best.

Though I think it is impractical to list her as optional equipment when you can either

A. Make a team profile of the two and link it to the character's articles
B. Make a 2v1 (or however many) match

Though I guess if you listed Eri as optional equipment it would give you the advantage of being able to make a key instead of going through the hassle of making a new team profile which is a lot more simple.
I was joking, did you legitimately think I was suggesting to add A HUMAN CHILD AS AN EQUIPMENT?

I was joking, do you legitimately thought I was suggesting to add A HUMAN CHILD AS AN EQUIPMENT?
The message wasn't in response to you. I know it seemed that way since I said it after what you had said, but it was in reference to SuperStar's suggestion. It's why I replied to the criticism regarding why she shouldn't be listed as "optional equipment" with the reasoning being used being, in my opinion, nonsensical.

I don't agree or disagree with having her listed as optional equipment or not, as having her listed as it doesn't hurt anything, though I don't think it's very practical.

Back