• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

a simple thing to help

so I've been going through the major verses as I do every day to look for downgrades or well-deserved upgrades (looking at you 1A outer gods) and I've noticed something very weird

the creator has nothing to say it deserves its tier 0 spot

now I'm not saying for downgrades because that's fucken dumb I'm saying can we please put some more info on the creators profile all it says is The Creator is boundless, freed from all restrictions, even life, death, and meaning now this doesn't say how or why he's tier 0 this is the description of a baseline 1-A I honestly think the person who created the profile was just tired and decided to do a quick job and a few links which don't even describe how fully powerful it is

can we get some text stating how powerful he truly is like I don't know maybe stating the fact that he's stronger then Augustine aurora

The Creator is completely transcendent to the Realm of Witches, which is an infinite ladder of infinite hierarchies, this is an uncountable number of extensions of 1-A and The Creator transcends it completely. There is also no way to technically prove its power as The Creator never made an actual appearance, but only referenced in Umineko.

And when it means "freed of all restrictions", it pretty much means it in a literal sense, it is unbound by everything, there is not even a ground for it to touch, it doesn't even have the restriction of a 'meaning'.

yes i know but the actual profile is really simple and would confuse people on why it is tier 0 all im asking is just to add more to the profile to better show why it has earned its tier 0 status

There is really nothing that can be added as the knowledge known about The Creator is next to nothing. There is no way to prove it besides the fact it fully transcends an infinite ladder of infinite outerversal hierarchies.

so you couldnt just add "the creator is completely beyond all meaning and restrictions AND transcends umineko a being who completely transcends all infinite layers of witches"

that will atleast help a little

vagueness does nothing but annoy the people who truly know the facts and confuse and cause arguments to the ones who dont

The Umineko pages aren't updated since quite a while ago, but there's a revision going on and the pages would be updated when said revision has ended.

Back