• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A separate profile for adult Naruto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lad said it's not finished. I'm sure he'll upgrade it right?.... right? I mean the lads Teenage max AP is small planet so to not have his Adult version as such would be a bit harsh.

Teenage Naruto is only possibly Small Planet level with the 6 armed Kurama avater while having gathered an immense amount of natural energy.He hasn't shown anything like that on his adult form so it would be better to leave him at Moon level+.

Kkapoios said:
Teenage Naruto is only possibly Small Planet level with the 6 armed Kurama avater while having gathered an immense amount of natural energy.He hasn't shown anything like that on his adult form so it would be better to leave him at Moon level+.
Consider the fact that Teen Naruto is Moon level+ before the immense natural energy, then multiply moon level+ by 2 because he now has both halves of Kurama then he should be somewhere beyond Moon level+

He gets the same powers as his teenage self, but with selective intangibility which he doesn't have iirc prior to The Last.

100% Bijuu Sage mode Naruto would likely be 2x 50% Bijuu Sage mode Naruto.

Evidently, Six Paths Naruto is far above that.

Moon level+ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> At least Large Island level.

@Kkapoios

Thank you very much for the help.

Perhaps it would also be best to include a footnote that explains why adult Naruto does not have as high a rating as his teenage self?

Gemmysaur said:
100% Bijuu Sage mode Naruto would likely be 2x 50% Bijuu Sage mode Naruto.
Evidently, Six Paths Naruto is far above that.

Moon level+ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> At least Large Island level.
like I said in another thread, Six Paths chakra mixed with Kurama's chakra, but there was not enough of it for him to go Six Paths Mode since Toneri had only three day prior sucked out most of Naruto's chakra, so this is a hightened form of Sage Bijuu Mode, but it was used as a plot device so Naruto wouldn't completely obliterate Toneri.

All of these are just assumptions.Six Paths chakra probably fused with Naruto's chakra as well seeing how much stronger his base form is than before.Also Gemmysaur is correct.

I don't see a good reason for Sasuke to have seperate profiles, he has considerably fewer forms while on Naruto's case the profile was becoming unreadable.

I think that Kkapoios makes sense.

Are there any specific proof that adult Naruto in Six Paths sage mode is significant stronger compared to the Six Paths sage mode as a teenager (the one that fought Madara/Kaguya)?

If not, Moon level+ is fine as it is.

Well, he was stated to slack on his training due to being too busy to do so, so probably not. I support Moon+ until he makes a moon-sized Rasengan in the manga.

I'm just saying it wouldn't make complete sense to have his teenage profile have Likely 5-B while having his adult as 5-C period.

Unless i'm completely overlooking something because, Adult Sasuke is likely 5-B so shoudn't Adult Naruto get the same treatment even though his teenager profile has it.

Weren't they 5-B from the whole 'roided up with all the nature energy in the world' and the 'roided up with 9 bijuu chakra' or something though?

Lina Shields said:
Are there any specific proof that adult Naruto in Six Paths sage mode is significant stronger compared to the Six Paths sage mode as a teenager (the one that fought Madara/Kaguya)?
If not, Moon level+ is fine as it is.
He got the other half of Kurama that's the reason he's stronger

They're likely 5-B form it. Which is why i'm saying Adult Naruto should have Moon level+, likely small planet level.

Same AP as Adult Sasuke

He shouldn't be weaker than his old form as he at least doubled in strength so that should be changed in the profile.

Hmm...

It dawned on me that when Naruto faced off against Sasuke during their final battle, he only had the Yin (or was it Yang) side of Kurama, while the other half was absorbed by Sasuke as well as the other tailed beasts.

Which reminds me, what happened to the other half of Kurama after Naruto and Sasuke's final battle? Did Naruto absorb it back or something?

If so, adult Naruto's power should be double that of teenage Six Paths Naruto because:

• Naruto with Six Paths + 1/2 of Kurama = Moon level+ (220 exatons or something)
  • Naruto with Six Paths + full Kurama = 2 x Moon level+ ?
If so, Small Planet level Six Paths Naruto is likely if both halves of Kurama are merged together. It is because when Sasuke absorbed the power of the tailed beasts, his powers increased drastically from where it was before (and considering Kurama >> other tailed beasts, most of that power came from Kurama).

Hmm. What do you think Kkapoios?

Decided to try my hand at ugh... math.

- - - - Naruto + 1/2 Kurama (Bijuu mode) = Large Island level

(Scaling from Bee who scaled from Nagato's Chibaku Tensei)

PE = mgh = 2.2e21 Joules (527 Gigatons of TNT) Large Island level

2200000000000000000000 joules

Naruto + 1/2 Kurama + Six Paths power = Moon level+

(Shared a feat with Sasuke)

E= 1.88*10^30 J

Since it was done by two individuals.

E/2= 9.4*10^29 J by each individual.

This is in the higher levels of Moon+ Level.

940000000000000000000000000000 joules

940000000000000000000000000000 / 2200000000000000000000 = 427272727.273

That's how much stronger Naruto is with Six Paths mode and 1/2 Kurama compared to just 1/2 Kurama (discounting Sage mode).

- - - -

Assuming the entire 2.2e21 J is from 1/2 Kurama, then 100% Kurama (without Six Paths) would be:

4400000000000000000000 joules or Small Country level.

- - - -

940000000000000000000000000000 + 2200000000000000000000 = 9.4e+29 J, which is pretty much the same as his current Six Paths stats.

- - - -

TL;DR, having 100% Kurama didn't really bump him all that much if at all.

• I most likely made mistakes here so I'm sorry if it's wrong.
Though, I suppose with how close Naruto's Moon+ is to Small Planet level... It could probably pass.

naruto should have this too

Berserk mod

Intangibility - accepted already

Enhanced senses/Extrasensory Perception - via sage mod

Healing - kurama's chakra can heal others

Sealing

Petrification- if some one try to Absorption his sage chakra

Life Manipulation- via yang kurama chakra

Statistics Amplification- via kurama cloak

Longevity

Shockwave

'Spatial Manipulation/Mind Manipulation/Telepathy' - via talk no jutsu (does anyone know what kind of power is this)

Zerk mode? He doesn't really have that anymore considering Kurama doesn't make him go crazy nowadays.

Petrification requires outside help via the enemy absorbing it. Not his own power.

Life manipulation, how?

I don't think it's an amplification, the cloak I mean. It's more like a boost.

Longetivity, possibly, but we don't have enough data for that.

Talk no jutsu is a no.

Gemmysaur
Life manipulation, how?

kurama yang chakra can affect wood release and zetsu[[1]][[2]]

Talk no jutsu is a no.

can i ask why i mean its his power

Petrification requires outside help via the enemy absorbing it. Not his own power

it's very useful against opponent who can absorb

Zerk mode

i think he still has this[[3]]

The thread in its entirety is getting pretty annoying, i have to deal with other stuff both inside and outside the wiki so let's get this over with.

1.As far as i remember sasuke absorbed the chakra of the tailed beasts, not the beasts themselves.And the chakra of the 9 beasts combined gives Six Paths chakra, that's why he got such a tremendous power up.

Same thing applies for Naruto, it's not Kurama that gives him the extreme power up, it's the Six Paths chakra, even if he got extra Kurama chakra, it means nothing.And don't start with the b*****it that Kurama has infused with 6P chakra so it doubles his power.Naruto already had 6P chakra when he got the rest of Kurama.If you want a mathematical like explanation of this here it is:

6P + 0.5*K = Moon level+

6P + 1*K = X

Since 6P >>K => 6P + 0.5K ~ 6P + 1*K

It's not as simple as saying that since their powers are added up their Attack Potency adds up in the same way as well.People with 6P chakra have achieved feats far greater than 9*Large Island level.Imagine a function like f(x) = x^3, when i give an input 9 times higher than the previous the output will be 9^3 times higher and not just 9.

Again Naruto is only possibly Small Planet level with a form he hasn't shown in his adulthood so adding it, is just speculation.

2.Intangibility is again total b*******.We see some instancies where one may think that there is some kind of it involved but it makes 0 sense.It has to do with chakra, Obito's hand passed through Madara's chest and grabed the chakra of the tailed beasts, something he once possesd and he possibly still had since he was able to form a TSB.In Naruto's case (which i think was when they cut Obito and got the beasts out of him) he even said that they needed a connection to their chakras.Another thing is that no one has ever used the "ability" in combat which should tell something.

The fact that other beings can "feed" from his chakra to grow doesn't mean he has Life Manipulation.

He stopped being a Berserker before once he befriended Kurama.

Petrification is such a specific case so... i don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back