• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Samurai Lord faces an Edgelord (GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Navarre, in his quest for excellence, finds himself in the path of a true Sword Saint.

• Both are 7-C, Isshin Ashina is in his first key
  • Battle takes place in Isshin's Arena
  • Speeds are equalized

Navarre:

Isshin: 7

Incon:

Last edited:
Navarre scales to 65k megajoules through meteor while Isshin scales to 67k megajoules through Sekiro and the Divine Dragon, so only about a 2k difference

Considering Isshin defeated Masataka Oniwa, who could defeat dozens to hundreds at a time, and Isshin himself is considered a sword saint, meaning in the world of Sekiro he and someone like Miyamoto Musashi would be considered to be on the same level, I think Isshin outskills fairly heavily, on top of having more experience. Add that to the speed boost he gets with One Mind and he'll kill his opponent the majority of times, 7/10 times if not more. Isshin Ashina with mid diff at worst.

Isshin should be way more martially skilled than Navarre, holds the versatility advantage, and can surprise him by not dying when impaled.

The thread I linked says that it shouldn't be and isn't illegal, because a rule like that is pointless anyway since you can have someone set up your chosen thread by proxy and you can vote there. But yeah, it's reasonable that I vote just to end a 6-0 matchup so I don't have to keep bumping anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back