• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Raven TTG thread because this page can't be left alone

Ayewale

He/Him
So while I wasn't looking, Raven's TTG page was edited in two pretty significant ways:
  • Her intelligence was bumped down from being an Extraordinary Genius, and possibly a Supergenius, to being Unknown. The reason given was that she can't scale to other characters.
  • Her rating went down from 4-B to 4-C.
I would simply counter-edit these but these are from the top so I suppose I have to make a formal CRT. Anyways, the sun is literally 99.8% of the mass of the solar system and Raven was able to destroy it casually. If that is not definitively 4-B I'm not sure what else is.

As for her intelligence rating, it's pretty simple: she's canonically much smarter than Robin and Starfire, who are extraordinary geniuses in her own right, so she gets that rating, too. It was deleted because 'characters should get intelligence ratings based off their own feats' and...she did, her feat is being the smartest damn Titan. The reason why the rating was dedicated to other characters is because Robin and Starfire don't really have profiles, so stating 'smarter than those two' without explaining why doesn't check out. Whatever the case, Raven's intelligence is very well-known.

With this being said let me get my profile back to it's original state pls

EDIT: Whoops, I'm dumb, apparently destroying the Sun isn't solar system level. Still deserves to be High 4-C+ though.

Last edited:
No, destroying the sun is neither high 4-C+ or 4-B, that's literally what 4-C is based on, high 4-C+ are for very large stars and supernovas, and destroying a solar system is not about mass but distance.

Intelligence seems to make sense

No, destroying the sun is neither high 4-C+ or 4-B, that's literally what 4-C is based on, high 4-C+ are for very large stars and supernovas, and destroying a solar system is not about mass but distance.

Intelligence seems to make sense
Fair enough.

bruh, how did you ever consider destroying the sun to be 4-B, thats as textbook 4-C as it can get

Back