• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Rather Small Bulma Addition

Hello again, during my read of the Dragon Ball manga I discovered another potential addition that can be added to Bulma’s P&A as well as equipment.

At the very beginning of the General Blue Saga, Bulma decides to join Goku in his search for the Dragon Ball, however, Goku points out that she can’t travel with him due to her being unable to ride the Flying Nimbus. So to counteract this problem, she invents a microband that allows her to shrink in size as a convenient way for Goku to carry her while he rides the nimbus.

IMG_9915.png

IMG_9916.png

IMG_9921.jpg

Master Roshi has also been seen using the microband, moments after the item was debuted, Roshi was able to convince Bulma into giving him the device where he intended on using it to spy on Bulma and Launch.

IMG_9927.png

With this in mind, I propose that Bulma and Roshi should both get Size Manipulation (In Roshi's case the microband makes the most sense as Optional Equipment)

As one of the comments pointed out, Bulma should also get Underwater Breathing (Type 3) due to her statement of possessing a submarine which she intended to use before accidentally taking her father's capsules

Last edited:
I just remembered that Master Roshi could also get Size Manipulation as he convinced Bulma to give the microband to him so he could use it to spy on her and Launch

IMG_9927.png

Though if that also gets accepted, the microband would be added as Optional Equipment

Underwater Breathing (Type 3; Via Submarine)
Krillin should also get Vehicular Mastery as he was the one piloting the submarine and was able to avoid torpedos while being chased by General Blue's squad, this is consistent considering years later Krillin was able to keep up with criminals on a police bike during the Resurrection F Saga

Back