• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

a question, to help in a fanfic

Well, I'm thinking of making a digimon fanfic is dragon ball (super), and I'm thinking of using it as the basis for this wikia.

in fanfic.
goten and trunks go to the digi-world of tamers. soon after, to the world (Earth) of the tamers.

during this time in the digi-world they will face an army of adult digimons (in fanfic they will win a partner, but this will be after facing the army of adult digimons, but as they are many some attacks of the digimons will hit you, even if of scraping

wanted to know what could cause these attacks, since the attacks of the digimon affect the soul of his opponent

I want to know what this means,
what

(A) they cause irreparable damage,

B even though they are weak they completely destroy the opponent's soul.

W; simply cause damage despite the resistance (and in this case, this damage would be like a type of disease? if the answer is yes, how would this disease be.

D all previous answers

And none of the previous answers (in this case explain how it would work)

I'll try to give an answer but I'm not exactly an expert.

To put it simply, Digimon can interact with the mind and soul naturally, as to them it's merely another form of data which they can already manipulate. Essentially, they inflict damage to the mind/soul with each hit, proportional to their AP. Typically that means a character of equivalent strength to the digimon will only have their mind/soul completely destroyed once they've taken enough damage to kill them anyway, but if they can regenerate their physical body the mind/soul damage will remain unless it's also healed.

For example, a senzu bean likely wouldn't be able to heal it as it's purpose is to heal the body and restore energy. I don't know if there even is a way to heal the mind/soul in DBZ. My first thought was that the dragon balls would probably work, but then remembered that the reason hakai is so dangerous is because it also destroys the soul, so I guess only something as powerful as the super dragon balls would be able to? Keep in mind I'm not a DBZ expert either so this is all just me making guesses based on what I do know.

If you want to know more either ask a knowledgeable member or check the blogs, both can be found on the Digimo verse page. There was a thread a little while ago explaining this as well, so maybe checking there would help. Here it is

Here's an additional note in case you don't know already, but if you need specific advice about information from any verse on the site, checking here should help with finding the right person to ask. It can go a lot faster than just making a thread depending on the question you're asking. Just go on that page, ctrl+f and type whatever verse you have questions about, should bring you to the right place.

Keep in mind that a lot of users could be busy so you might have to wait for an answer. Staff members especially have a lot of responsibilities on and off the wiki so they can't always be available.

Back