• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A question(s) about reality warping vs durability (?)

Ok, so this may be a dumb question, but I actually am curious :

So, let's say a reality warper is fighting a non reality warper, but they're both in the same tier. For example, let's use Alien X and Son Goku . They're both in the Low 2-C tier. Now, I'm not sure where they both stand in said tier so let's disregard that for now. How would Alien X, a being with universe level+ reality warping, affect someone with universe level+ durability?

Ok, if the logic that 'being in the same tier enables them to hurt eachother' makes it so that Alien X's reality warping can indeed affect Goku, then here's another question :

If someone with a certain level of reality warping, say, again, Alien X (Low-2-C) were to go up against a non reality warping being who has no resistance to reality warping, but has durability in a higher 'tier' than the level of said reality warping like Henry's Megagargomo (2-C) or Sayo's Miragegaogamo (At least 2-A, likely High 2-A) both of which, as far as I know, have no resistance to reality warping, what would happen? Would the reality warper still be able to affect said being, or would they no sell the reality warping?

Newendigo said:
For your question Kamb, there's a video that can help you a lot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z9fReGWArU
That was a trippy video, but what I could kinda take away is that even beings that are purely just 'punch and blast' and have nothing to do with and have no resistance to abilities like reality warping, won't be affected by a being who's reality warping can't reach their level of durability, despite the fact that they have no resistance to reality warping.

Back