• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A question regarding difference between Low 2-C and 2-C

I know that Low 2-C is creating/destroying space-time on a universal scale, and that 2-C is destroying 2 to 1000 universal space-time continuums, but there's one thing I don't get.

How more powerful than a Low 2-C would someone have to be to reach 2-C? Would it be 2 times, or much more?

A low 2-C cannot expect to harm a 2-C. About how many times? The moment the Low 2-C demonstrates the ability to control/create/destroy more than one universe-sized space continuums (but then again, at that moment its now a 2-C). Its not a matter of Energy output, so "how many times", cannot be precised.

Much, much more. Stupidly casual Low 2-C like Palkia (who is Low 2-C via breathing) are<<<<even the weakest 2-C in raw power. The gap can't really be quantified tho

Is it possible to scale someone to 2-C via curbstomping an extremely casual Low 2-C though? That's one thing I'm still not sure about.

Apparently, we assume that the gap between two universes is 5D...

...But logically, either it would require hax (In which case it wouldn't be AP), or it would be High 2-A. So I'm not really sure.

If the Low 2-C is an extremely high end, then yes. For example, Arceus is 2-C via overpowering three extremely casual Low 2-C at once.

Or Lucemon, who, while vastly weakened one-shotted someone who had the power of multiple people who can cause Low 2-C events out of a temper tantrum.

Those are the only examples that i know though

@Kalt Both Lucemon and Arceus have a 2-C tier (Although Lucemon is "At least Low 2-C, possibly 2-C")

We have the likes of Millenniummo who is like Lucemon, but only that he is far superior to 4 other Low 2-C's who are comparable to Gallantmon who is Low 2-C for just existing. So I guess it depends on the context.

The difference is not really quantifiable, given that a 2-C would need to reach across the 5-Dimensional space separating the universes in order to affect them at once.

Reminded that Arceus has a 2-C feat besides curbstomping Low 2-Cs.

"Caused two universal space-time continuums to collide with each other."

He took 2 timelines, made them hit each other and fused them. That's an AP feat. Same as if a character made 2 planets collide with each other.

Back