• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A question about Yūki Terumi

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Limited Nonexistent Physiology (Nature Type 1, Aspect Type 1, 4, possibly 5; His ghost form is when he's not observing himself, which means he's not maintaining his existence)
I have a question, where does this come from and I would like to provide a scan to corroborate this information or at least a slightly more detailed explanation of why.

I have a question, where does this come from and I would like to provide a scan to corroborate this information or at least a slightly more detailed explanation of why.
Without an observer, Terumi will disappear. It's limited because he lost his flesh during the Dark War and the ghost lacks roots in real space, being more of a boundary relegated existence. Terumi twisted minds directly from the boundary. He is also absent from almost all events of the first game because of this lack of agency.
During the Dark War, he loses his flesh upon the revival of the Black Beast but is then able to conceal himself in the body of Kazuma Kval, thanks to Relius's careful tactics.

After being restrained by Valkenhayn, he is confined inside the Alucard Manor. But is freed when the Black Beast runs rampant by the hands of Nine, who regards his knowledge to high standards. He is kept under control of her spell.

With his cunning and ability to manipulate people, Terumi pulls the strings from behind the curtains, aiding in the establishment of both the NOL and Sector Seven. Furthermore, he kills or nullifies half of the Six Heroes with his own hands. He is sealed away only at the hands of Jubei and Hakumen…combined. Currently, Takamagahara's system allows him to exist in the human realm, albeit only mentally.

After, he forces Noel, who now has the Eyes of the Azure, to acknowledge his presence, binding his exsistance into the realm as we know it. He has revived, completely.

Since, he still uses Hazama's body, and carries out his missions alongside Relius and the Imperator. But, he is once more torn by Trinity's mental attack using Muchorin's powers. <<From Central Fiction's Library Entry, Terumi.>>

I guess I'm gone by that, I'm so I was never reviewed by the Blazblue library mode but I would like the scanning question in question so that there is no doubt as I had it, I found a video in question here.

@Gonzalo Calamity trigger's ending with Noel observing his ghost form and bringing him into existence is the proof that his stretchy ghost state is his nonexistent state since beings that aren't observed don't exist in the Blazblue world.

@Gonzalo Calamity trigger's ending with Noel observing his ghost form and bringing him into existence is the proof that his stretchy ghost state is his nonexistent state since beings that aren't observed don't exist in the Blazblue world.
I assume you mean this, if there is something else about it I would like to know why.

Others are fine but I'm at odds with the idea that Terumi has NEP Aspect type 1. His ghost form was damaged, not erased.
Kazuma wasn't tied to nature unlike a born child.

He was an existence manufactured by Relius Clover by making full use of magic, alchemy, and science.

Not remembering anything and the way he healed at a bizarre rate were also none other than modifications made by Relius.

He gained form as an existence eight years ago. A few months later, he was transported to Ishana.

His consciousness as an existence woke seven years ago. And then for the following seven years, he continued to live academy life as Kazuma Kuvaru.

Then why was Kazuma created?

That was because he would become the man before his eyes... Yuuki Terumi's body.

❝January 1st six years ago. During Relius Clover's trial experiment, the Black Beast appeared. I was around during the time, you see. That time, my body went poof. My spirit form also got injured and took five whole years to heal. Then I asked that damn Relius for another body... in short, he told me to find you. Y'know there's a ridiculous barrier set around Ishana, right? What kind of joke was that? It ain't funny.❞ << Source: Blazblue Phase Shift 1 >>
Despite Kazuma's shout, the room in the deepest part of the Cathedral was quiet.

The person who stood on the blood-stained floor was Kazuma alone.

Beside him, there was only Tomonori who remained collapsed on the floor.

There was no sight of Terumi.

He never disappeared. From the beginning, Terumi never existed in this place.

Kazuma was the body. Terumi was the spirit. If so, then the one who had physical form was Kazuma.

It had always been like that. It had always been from the time Kazuma first met Terumi. Kazuma was the only one who had physical form. Terumi and Kazuma's consciousness had fused. Even when they rebuked Tomonori by turns a while ago, it was only Kazuma who stood there in reality. << Source: Blazblue Phase Shift 1 >>
There was no hesitation in his answer. Tomonori's gaze moved to the sword he held. Different from his short swords, it emphasized its presence heavily.

Hihi'irokane. A sword beyond all definitions of space-time that could also sever spirit.

❝This sword is required to kill that guy. If not this sword... it won't mean a thing.❞
The words of his younger brother hinted an awfully strong determination, Mitsuyoshi's eyes narrowed, as if he was weighing Tomonori's intention.
Ghost Terumi having no ghost is inaccurate. What he does lack is a physical body and information because that has been relegated to the Boundary. And some of his ghost has been damaged but he has since healed.

@Magicomethkuon there's two different forms of Terumi's non physical form, his normal form we see in the fights is him being self observed as a spirit, and the black and green form is when he's not being observed so they're not the same type of spirit.

@Gonzalo I'm making a verse wide revisions for the series but it's taking some time, everything in the pages is gonna have more explanation with scans to back it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back