• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A QUESTION ABOUT GURREN LAGGAN

PrinceofPein

Username Only
I went through the Gurren laggan cosmology blog but I really can’t see anything about R>F differences between the dimensions or something similar or do we just assume anything working in brane model to be R>F no matter the feats or anti-feats?
So it would be nice if anyone can explain it to me

It's based on brane cosmology, which is valid for Tier 1 as it follows these requirements:

Equivalent to a large extra dimensional space. That is, a higher-dimensional "bulk" space which embeds lower-dimensional ones (Such as our universe) as subsets of itself, whose dimensions are not microscopic / compactified.
higher-dimensional universes which can embed the whole of lower-dimensional ones within themselves.
A cosmology where the entirety of our 3-dimensional universe is in fact a subset of a much greater 4-dimensional space, or generalizations of this same scenario to higher numbers of dimensions

I went through the Gurren laggan cosmology blog but I really can’t see anything about R>F differences between the dimensions or something similar or do we just assume anything working in brane model to be R>F no matter the feats or anti-feats?
So it would be nice if anyone can explain it to me
Reality-fiction difference doesn't exist in real life, it is just an analogy to us compared to 2-dimensional objects which are flat, since they lack height.

so out of curosity are they 10 to 11D because of the single statement in the anime or is there something deeper?

that single statement that was something something "membrane between the 10th and 11th dimension"

so out of curosity are they 10 to 11D because of the single statement in the anime or is there something deeper?
They are straight up 11D. And that single statement being the one that made them that level was a long time ago. There are A LOT more statements about the cosmology than just that, such as stuff in guidebooks, the novelization, the manga, online interviews, all that

I am sure R>F exist in real life
Literally what 2D is to us is called R>F
Nah, it is just an analogy. Simply, the difference between 2D to 3D is similar as 1D to 2D, or 3D to 4D or even above that, that the latters possess 1 additional dimension and are uncountably infinitely larger. 1D lacks the width of 2D, 2D lacks the height of 3D, and so on.

If you stack 2D plane in uncountably infinite amount it will turns into something 3-dimensional, since uncountably infinite is 1-dimensional equivalent in this site (although not necessarily in real life), like aleph-1 universes is Low 1-C.

Tbh if we used branes properly they would be like, maybe Low 2-C?

But our system gives the same tier for things with infinite diff so meh.

Nah, it is just an analogy. Simply, the difference between 2D to 3D is similar as 1D to 2D, or 3D to 4D or even above that, that the latters possess 1 additional dimension and are uncountably infinitely larger. 1D lacks the width of 2D, 2D lacks the height of 3D, and so on.

If you stack 2D plane in uncountably infinite amount it will turns into something 3-dimensional, since uncountably infinite is 1-dimensional equivalent in this site (although not necessarily in real life), like aleph-1 universes is Low 1-C.
I think I made a mistake in my explanation
Let me use a picture you draw instead as reality >fiction in this case
I have lost sight of our initial argument also

Are you saying R>F does not exist in real life?

Tbh if we used branes properly they would be like, maybe Low 2-C?

But our system gives the same tier for things with infinite diff so meh.
Just finished Gurren laggan anime and was just a bit confused as to what granted them that tier

But well the standards are the standards

I think I made a mistake in my explanation
Let me use a picture you draw instead as reality >fiction in this case
I have lost sight of our initial argument also

Are you saying R>F does not exist in real life?
Anything you drew on the paper is still 3D though, it is just extremely small, although I get what you actually said. What I'm saying is that, 2D and 3D aren't exactly fiction and reality, fictions are something imaginary and nonexistent, while what differentiate lower and higher dimensions are size and the number of spatial directions.

Just finished Gurren laggan anime and was just a bit confused as to what granted them that tier

But well the standards are the standards
I suggest you to read a bit about how dimensions work, higher dimensions aren't exactly sees us like "fictions". And, read my blog a bit.

Anything you drew on the paper is still 3D though, it is just extremely small, although I get what you actually said. What I'm saying is that, 2D and 3D aren't exactly fiction and reality, fictions are something imaginary and nonexistent, while what differentiate lower and higher dimensions are size and the number of spatial directions.
Oh now I understand what you mean, kind of misunderstood you there a bit
I suggest you to read a bit about how dimensions work, higher dimensions aren't exactly sees us like "fictions". And, read my blog a bit.
Send me a link of your blog

Nobody closes this, I wonder why?
by the way you can count the trigger-verse for gurren lagann, because in the trigger-verse quantum mechanics and the superposition of spaces and dimensions are also used (the yggdrasil for example) and in fact kill la kill demonstrates the scale from which it comes the hierarchy of dimensions, being able to have universes inside universes infinitely up and down in a loop (meaning that possibly this is an infinity not only expansively but also up and down)
but of course this is for the trigger-verse, trigger-multiverse, geek universe, gainax x trigger multiverse or whatever name is called that

You’re using hella stretches in trying to prove the Triggerverse has a High 1-B structure. There’s no infinite dimensions, nothing good enough to support it
the universe of kill la kill I don't know if it is just a universe with universes larger than other universes or a hierarchy.
the yggdrasil according to the information books (you can tell me a thousand times everything you want but the information books tell the truth until proven otherwise) can cover the whole world, from the earth, stars and time lines (by world refers to the definition of all existence) since the yggdrasil can overlap and deform spaces and dimensions, being able to encompass infinite possibilities with its extensive power.
The nine great witches in the power of the witches had a mysterious mystery. It is the world-changing magic "Grand Triskelion" that says it has the power to change the world. It is said to give witches infinite power. The nine great witches who sold the ancient magic Grand Triskelion decided to find and seal endless possibilities in this magic. The mystery becomes legend by hiding it.

probably yes considering that the whole trigger-verse works with the same logic or science (or similar) quantum mechanics and superposition
and srchodinger's cat.
Or did you not notice that clearly the trigger-verse combines at least several things, science fiction (I mean fiction but it has scientific things like gurren lagann, kill la kill, little wich academia, promare, diebuster and gunbuster, ssss.gridman and other series) actually that is something that is clear just by looking at them

Am I supposed to believe that because of these stretches that Triggerverse is anything higher than High 1-C? There’s no explicit statements of there being infinite dimensions. Why do you keep bringing up terms that don’t really change anything

Am I supposed to believe that because of these stretches that Triggerverse is anything higher than High 1-C? There’s no explicit statements of there being infinite dimensions. Why do you keep bringing up terms that don’t really change anything

How about love that transcends the multiverse?

Back