• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A question about Asriel

As Asriel can only be put down by a kind soul, does that affect the results of any matchups he's put up against? I assume not because that would be unfair but I'm interested.

Basically, does the fact that he can only be "killed" by someone having a kind soul affect discussions about him.

Assuming Asriel can only be beaten by a good hearted person is No Limits Fallacy. If they have good enough hax that he can't counter they beat him.

I want to say that's true. but NLF. Asriel can't die. He can be well "erased" but come back because of RESET, etc.

but still NLF

Except that Asriel was never beaten.

He was only calmed down and brought back to his senses via Frisk's good heart.

It certainly isn't usable in a VS Debate.

The "Only kind hearted soul can hurt Asriel" only applies to characters in Undertale, there are plenty of characters in other fiction that the rule is irrelevant too.

ZeedMillenniummo is the furthest thing from kind hearted, that does not mean that Asriel would last more then 5 seconds against his 2A self.

Asriel was never hurt at all during his fight, what you're saying is a straight up lie.

The page says and I quote "A kind soul with enough Determination can reach out and make him remember who he once was."

So where does it say a kind soul can hurt him?

Back