• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A public apology

Although I've been using the wiki for references for the past 3 years, I am very new to this community and as such, idk what's going on with the lives of the members. I just wanna say that you have done an excellent job in managing this wiki & it's community and whatever is going on with your life, I just hope that things get better for you. Just don't overwork & stress yourself and try to take care. Much Respect ƒæî

Thank you RM97. Unfortunately my behaviour has been very inappropriate lately.

@Soldier Blue

Thank you, but the criticism towards me is legitimate. I cannot suddenly pretend that everything is fine, and nothing has to change.

But we shouldn't derail this thread with that kind of discussion.

rest well dude. You need to take some rest as it will help your mentality (Believe me it helps to take a few notches down)

Sorry if this is supposed to be staff only, but I just want to say that I have a lot of respect for the hard work and effort you put into this wiki! I sinserely hope it all pays off for you in the end.

And don't worry, it's fine and all's well now, so don't hit yourself over it. Although I am glad the "only trusted users can edit" didn't pass, because I haven't quite made it to that level myself yet, heh.

Thank you Redgrave and LuckyEmile.

Last thing to say, sir. I am glad to call myself a member of VS Battles Wiki. It Is you and other cool staff that make this wiki the way it is and allow me to call this a safe home.

I said it before and I will say it again, you are just amazing. It is no wonder everyone looks up to you; a kind, caring and loveable person.

Be safe and remember,

WE ARE ALL RIGHT BEHIND YOU FROM THICK AND THIN!

@Minecraftlover67

Thank you.

@ProspectX

Tack så mycket.

Ant, you've done a great job managing the wiki so far, and you can relax and chill for as long as you need. You're the most professional person on this wiki by a long shot, and I get some of the stuff you're going through. Autisim and OCD sucks sometimes, but you've handled those things far better than I ever could. Kudos, man.

Thats right,this wiki would be nothing without you,you did the best job caring about people's thread,you deserve the best here,rest for now,we'll be waiting you,also glad of your choice.

Thank you so much :D

While I don't and can't have an exact position on this since I don't come here often, I respect you taking the time to write out a long winded and well worded apology and being so mature despite your troubling mental inhibitions.

All I can say is Kudos to you, my friend.

I am incredibly happy to see you finally stop overworking yourself, and I apologize myself for not saying this sooner.

This ladies and gentleman, will be recorded in this site's history as one of it's biggest steps forward

Thank you Noahkaismith, Kirby71, Clockworx, and Gargoyle One.

However, I haven't managed to significantly reduce my workload yet, part of the problem here is that I have repeatedly not behaved professionally, and lots of content revision threads for more obscure franchises will be left unsupervised unless the rest of the staff take an active hand in evaluating them. So there is no easy solution for this. I am simply running out of worktime, and cannot keep this up anymore.

Curiously, couldn't you just try and find some content moderators to watch the wiki for You? People have done it for calc groups, why not this issue? It'd probably take some work off your back. Of course, I'm sure it is much more complicated than it sounds, it always is.

There is a new script that will allow us to split the edit-patrolling workload far more efficiently. However, I am waiting for a reply from Bert Hall at the Fandom staff regarding whether I am allowed to clear the new, much improved, version for use.

There is a competent candidate for content moderator you can promote (you know who I'm talking about), but I imagine both you and Azathoth are too busy with other important revisions to do anything about it yet.

We are most likely going to promote ALRF, but Azathoth has not had the time to finish assembling all the results from the latest staff recruitment drive yet. He has been sick, and busy IRL.

Back